District 7a?

Can somebody get us started on who plays who (weather permitting) this week? There's a handful of big games left. I know CCHS has three district games to complete before the tourney.

Speaking of the tourney--I heard there will be a play-in game between #4 and #5 on Friday and the tourney starts the following Monday. Is that right?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think buses had to come down that road for tball tournaments did they??? Didn't think so.....  Try raking the field this time instead of just throwing sand on standing water..  If you worked on that field all day then you need to learn how a field should be worked on..  Enough bickering, me included.  I guess you guys do all that you can with the tools and field you have....

825662706[/snapback]

If two teams are playing their bus is there,the two next teams will arrive on their two buses before the first game is over,so there is no way two of them can meet each other on the road,now cry me a river.

If you didn't wanna come to our field you should have done something about it last year...We won and we deserve to host the tournament...You'll see what it's like to travel an hr and a half 3 or 4 nights in a row to play a tournament...get home late and have to get up early the next morning...It's tough...

You know for you to have such a good coach with good sportsman like qualities, your sportsmanship could use some work.  YOU HAVE NONE!!! :D

825662763[/snapback]

No one said he's my coach and no one said I'm from there. Just follow the team and district 7A-AAA. Thanks for the compliments though...

If you didn't wanna come to our field you should have done something about it last year...We won and we deserve to host the tournament...You'll see what it's like to travel an hr and a half 3 or 4 nights in a row to play a tournament...get home late and have to get up early the next morning...It's tough...

825662840[/snapback]

I'm not going to have to do any of that Swanor, sorry I can't see what it was like for you last year...

To be honest. It's big relief for me to let someone else host. That way I can concentrate on baseball instead of the other 500 things going on. maybe the excitement in RBS will bring alot of people out and the tournament will break even. It never has in Monterey.

To be honest. It's big relief for me to let someone else host. That way I can concentrate on baseball instead of the other 500 things going on. maybe the excitement in RBS will bring alot of people out and the tournament will break even. It never has in Monterey.

825663054[/snapback]

Loop, what's the final verdict on first round, with only five teams? I heard #4 and #5 might have a "play-in" game this week to get it down to four starting Monday.

Is that right?

Edited by Dawgwriter

Loop, what's the final verdict on first round, with only five teams? I heard #4 and #5 might have a "play-in" game this week to get it down to four starting Monday.

Is that right?

825663170[/snapback]

Coaches meeting wednesday to determine all that.