1st ever Worst Student Section award goes to...

jozman

I was in attendance at the Wilson Central vs. Beech game tonight and about halfway through the game I think man I wonder why all I hear is Beech students?? So I look down and to my left and wow! what a big student section but gosh I haven't heard a thing!

This officially begins my campaign for Wilson Central to recieve the first ever Worst Student Section of the week! I will also start bying trying to find a worse student section. My first stop I think I'll stop by a middle school softball game and after that I might just give up.

For those of you who weren't there, the only notable time when the student cheered was in the 4th quarter with about 2:30 left and then it just went silent again. I truly hope you guys don't get beat in substate :lol: yeah right.

I must say congrats to the WC girls though great game!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will agree--they werent very good and being an mj guy i was pulling for beech really really strongly--love the way those guys play but jozman---ya got beat---who cares what the students do? i will agree, you guys were loud and full of energy but ya lost the game---good luck in substate and hope to see you guys in the boro in a couple of weeks

First off, I apologize for your opinion of our student section. I'll admit we were very weak tonight, but we are usually alot rowdier, but I think we were still exhausted from the girls game before and the LaVergne game the night before. Were you even there those games? If so you should change your mind about us.

Second off, I am not sure if your a Beech fan but if you are weren't you the same fans that last time when we were at your place you claimed us to be too rowdy and classless?

Third off, Beech student section is very plain and classy, which is respectable. We usually like to get chants going on our side. Go ask Urkel I mean #2 on LaVergne :lol:

Give me a break wow you must be really have a problem with central if this is what your coming up with i mean i guess we are just good at everything else so this is something you can bash.....i would have to say we have one of the best student sections in the area....and i think every student section would be a little tired after there girls just beat the number 2 team in the nation....but WCDOGG i would like to say one thing about Beech there cheerleaders werent very classy booing while ours performed but really lets talk about the game

Believe me, Jozman is definitely the farthest thing from a Beech fan besides me. I also attended games at WC and there were more fans for the girls games than the boys. With that said, the frequent topic of conversation was, "Wow, where are all the Wilson Central students?" This did not just happen tonight, but every night. Hey Stick, I got your back bud.

Believe me, Jozman is definitely the farthest thing from a Beech fan besides me.  I also attended games at WC and there were more fans for the girls games than the boys.  With that said, the frequent topic of conversation was, "Wow, where are all the Wilson Central students?"  This did not just happen tonight, but every night.  Hey Stick, I got your back bud.

825600806[/snapback]

I really am not following you. The only night that I would say there were more people at the girls than guys was the night when the guys were playing for 3rd in district and the girls were playing for 1st.

If you were at the LaVergne games and making that assesment then you are being very foolish.

Believe me, Jozman is definitely the farthest thing from a Beech fan besides me.  I also attended games at WC and there were more fans for the girls games than the boys.  With that said, the frequent topic of conversation was, "Wow, where are all the Wilson Central students?"  This did not just happen tonight, but every night.  Hey Stick, I got your back bud.

825600806[/snapback]

you idiot. you don't even go to WC, how can you know anything about them? we almost always have more students at our guys game. the only times we have more at our girls games are when we have played Mt. Juliet (probably only games you have come to)

you idiot. you don't even go to WC, how can you know anything about them? we almost always have more students at our guys game. the only times we have more at our girls games are when we have played Mt. Juliet (probably only games you have come to)

825600845[/snapback]

I have attended 6 total Wilson Central games (each time with a boys and girls game) so I would think that I have a fair amount of data on which to make a judgment. Congrats to Wilson Central and I was definitely cheering for them tonight in both games, but I couldn't help but notice the lack of students. I'd love to bash the Beech students, but hey, they were louder and in more abundance.

I have attended 6 total Wilson Central games (each time with a boys and girls game) so I would think that I have a fair amount of data on which to make a judgment.  Congrats to Wilson Central and I was definitely cheering for them tonight in both games, but I couldn't help but notice the lack of students.  I'd love to bash the Beech students, but hey, they were louder and in more abundance.

825600989[/snapback]

Six Well I've attended every single guys game and almost every single girls game this year and no, our student section is usually not quiet. Lack of students? There was an entire section of bleachers of students filled. We had just as many students as Beech. We were just not as loud. And we just got done beating the #2 girls team in the USA. Oh and beating our nemesis LaVergne the night before. Most the people were exhausted.

Come Monday it's going to get dirty :rolleyes:

Six  Well I've attended every single guys game and almost every single girls game this year and no, our student section is usually not quiet.  Lack of students?  There was an entire section of bleachers of students filled.  We had just as many students as Beech.  We were just not as loud.  And we just got done beating the #2 girls team in the USA.  Oh and beating our nemesis LaVergne the night before.  Most the people were exhausted.

Come Monday it's going to get dirty  :rolleyes:

825601007[/snapback]

I'm not even in high school, so of course I'm not going to all the Wilson Central games. And you just admitted the lack of enthusiasm when you said, "Usually our student section is not quiet. My point is Beech had to drive for almost an hour to get to your school, yet they had as many students as you? It doesn't make sense. By hosting the district and region tournaments you should have a major home-court advantage, especially when your school is far away from the others. Maybe you didn't understand me last time when I said I was cheering for Wilson Central. I wanted you guys to win, but that doesn't take away my disappointment in the student section. One section is not enough. Your bleachers on the bottom section of the home side don't go as far back as some schools.

Well glad to see we have a good debate going! Couple points I must address: If my girls team just beat #2 I would cheer twice as loud, Beech did have a 45 minute drive so kudos to everyone that came, and if you have the District and Region Tournament at your place you should pack the gym no matter what. And last but not least Beech played the same nights you guys did and they were loud and proud.

And the most important fact is I am NOT BY ANY MEANS a Beech fan!

WilsonCentralDogg you should be proud that you received the 1st worst student section award.

JOZMAN

Edited by jozman