1st ever Worst Student Section award goes to...

jozman

Well glad to see we have a good debate going! Couple points I must address: If my girls team just beat #2 I would cheer twice as loud, Beech did have a 45 minute drive so kudos to everyone that came, and if you have the District and Region Tournament at your place you should pack the gym no matter what.  And last but not least Beech played the same nights you guys did and they were loud and proud.

And the most important fact is I am NOT BY ANY MEANS a Beech fan!

WilsonCentralDogg you should be proud that you received the 1st worst student section award.

JOZMAN

825601893[/snapback]

Your blind hate for Wilson Central is hilarious. Your now trashing our fans on how loud they were after beating Mt. Juliet?

Congratulations, you win most hatred toward a team award. Yay.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even in high school, so of course I'm not going to all the Wilson Central games.  And you just admitted the lack of enthusiasm when you said, "Usually our student section is not quiet.  My point is Beech had to drive for almost an hour to get to your school, yet they had as many students as you?  It doesn't make sense.  By hosting the district and region tournaments you should have a major home-court advantage, especially when your school is far away from the others.  Maybe you didn't understand me last time when I said I was cheering for Wilson Central.  I wanted you guys to win, but that doesn't take away my disappointment in the student section.  One section is not enough.  Your bleachers on the bottom section of the home side don't go as far back as some schools.

825601248[/snapback]

It was a region championship. Obviously Beech is going to fill their seats. An hour drive isn't that far away for a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP.

only 30 minutes?

i live 20 minutes away from Wilson Central. thats a 10 minute difference.

plus, what you said about dogg admitting the lack in enthusiasm, your right, we DID lack enthusiasm. but, we were without question one of the best student sections in the mid state. if you were at the mt juliet girls game, the lavergne guys game, or are going to be at either of our sub-state games, you will realize what im talking about. i was literally hoarse after the girls game, i could not say a word; i know i am not the only one who was. our whole team was emotionally drained after putting so much emotion behind our team that we willed ourself to the biggest upset of the year.

aside from your bickering, this thread is about the worst student section in tennessee. well if you all are giving out that award it doesnt go to wilson central. it goes to cleveland high school. cleveland has a whiteboard like any other respectful student section. but they use it to talk to girls that go to the other teams school. for those of you who think you know what a rivalry is you have no idea about the cleveland vs. bradley rivalry. during the entire game both times i dont think the students stood up but one time. that was with 5 seconds left in the game when they figured out there was no way bradley could win.

for this i believe cleveland high school gets the award for the worst student section in all of high school basketball.

Believe me and I'll speak for Jozman too, we hate Beech more than any team in the whole state.  In no way do I hate WC.  We just state facts.

825601963[/snapback]

Well im just stating a fact..... We obviously didnt feel we needed to be as loud as we were during the mj game.... If you come monday night you will hear a rowdy student section.