MT. PLEASANT

mphstigerfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reno i would say they had at least 30 and i would say 25 of those belong to nutt,

825601171[/snapback]

I dont like to single a player out but Wayne Countys point guard did have a rough night. His shot selection and his inability to take care of the ball cost the Wildcats a chance to play a lesser opponent at home!!!

Way to go MP!! What a game by both these teams!! Both teams really bring it when they play each other!! I think both these teams are deserving of a championship, and its fitting with the way these two teams have played both got one!!

I think Mp won this game playing more of their style, creating turnovers and getting into a faster flow. Larry Grandberry was as steady as they come!! And what about that MONSTEROUS THROWDOWN by J WEB!!!! B) But a great team effort!! Enjoy it baby, and lets take it to State!! thumb

Any of the team reps or radio stations know how many turnovers Wayne County had last night?  At least 30................

825601102[/snapback]

If this is true, it does not bode well for WC against CPA. CPA's game is quickness at every position and nonstop fullcourt pressure for 32 minutes. They aren't tall, but they are all quick athletes who never tire.

Better protect the ball, WC, or it will be a long night.

Congrats to our guys!!!  What a great game, we never gave up.  I would also like to thank our fabulous radio announcers Fireball and the Mailman for doing such a great job for those of us who can't make it to all the games.  Y'all rock!

825601302[/snapback]

Hey Hey don't leave out the amazing TREVOR BREWER!!!