wheres happy valley

cougar_scout

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i've been to almost all of central's games and only a few times did central get refs that were even remotely on our side or for that matter even bein fair. I'd like to know how u don't think the refs in the district championship weren't for unicoi. the refs weren't leanin one way or another. the fouls were almost even. both teams were playin hard ball. as for the comment about us being rednecks, whatever, the principle at central even called the students that. calling central rednecks isn't exactly an insult. central's fans are the craziest fans, but they are also some of the best. i have to agree with devilhater about unicoi. congrats to the cougars on a well deserved win. get over it unicoi 3 out of 4. everyone can get lucky ever now and then but 3 times is skill, and 2 of the 3 were even at your place.

You will not see me put anything bad about HV on here after the support they gave Central in the district championship. I know it was probably just outta mutual hate of Unicoi but they stayed and got into the game and cheered for Central just as hard as the Central fans. I hate that HV's season ended on such a bad note. That team had probably the most talent in the area, they just couldn't seem to get it going in the post-season. I wish it was them playing in the sub-state with Central instead of Unicoi.

South Greene fans:

Get over it, you lost..it shouldn't have even been that close. You were very lucky to run into a frustrated HV team or you wouldn't have even got as far as you did. A little side note on SG..when you go to the school it doesn't say "Home of the Rebels" it says "Home of the LADY Rebels"...thats gotta sting!

Unicoi:

Have fun going to play Austin-East!

It must be rewarding for a AAA school (Sullivan Central) to beat up on AA schools. Oh, I forgot that they needed help from refs in the semi-finals and finals. If you can be proud about being AAA and winning the AA Regionals, than congradulations. Buckle up for next year, you will get your rear-ends handed to you when you finally go to the classification you have belonged in for the last several years. Furthermore, Alcoa will kick your rear end in the Sub-State anyway, so your time is short. It won't be long until we can hear you on here whinning that your season has ended as well!

It must be rewarding for a AAA school (Sullivan Central) to beat up on AA schools. Oh, I forgot that they needed help from refs in the semi-finals and finals. If you can be proud about being AAA and winning the AA Regionals, than congradulations. Buckle up for next year, you will get your rear-ends handed to you when you finally go to the classification you have belonged in for the last several years. Furthermore, Alcoa will kick your rear end in the Sub-State anyway, so your time is short. It won't be long until we can hear you on here whinning that your season has ended as well!

hahahaha good one man yea you are funny but we are playing next week are you?

hv was over-rated from the begining yea good they cheered for us against unicoi but they only did because they hate the devils too. they talked about winning it all and being untouchable yea ok! central had the worst refs more than one occation so i dont want to hear had help in the regionals lol right

It must be rewarding for a AAA school (Sullivan Central) to beat up on AA schools.  Oh, I forgot that they needed help from refs in the semi-finals and finals.  If you can be proud about being AAA and winning the AA Regionals, than congradulations.  Buckle up for next year, you will get your rear-ends handed to you when you finally go to the classification you have belonged in for the last several years.  Furthermore, Alcoa will kick your rear end in the Sub-State anyway, so your time is short. It won't be long until we can hear you on here whinning that your season has ended as well!

825603486[/snapback]

Get over it South Greene. You didn't even have that good of a team this year. You got lucky by beating a HV team that just didn't seem motivated and played Central on a night that nobody could hardly hit a shot for us and you still lost. The only reason anyone would even wanna come to a SG came is to see the twins on the girls team play before you guys.

South Greene didnt have a good team this year did they.. even though they beat Greeneville High, who won the IMAC .. almost twice but lost a heartbreaker in OT not to mention all the other games this season... How in the world do you get they didnt have a good team?? if you guys played South Greene with 3 different refs i guarentee you a loss.. south greene played most of the game without one of their posts and most of the 4th quarter without their best player and conference player of the year..and the game was still close