WHO'S BETTER? TYLER SMITH OR RICCO RALSTON!

JUMP WIT ME!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the regional championship game ralston was clearly head and shoulders above smith. However him and coffey would be a toss-up. Sure Giles won they got the better but team but ralston single handedly kept waverly in it.

For all you giles county lovers i think yall will be lucky to make it to state im hoping you do but just dont see it happen

Ricco Who

In the regional championship game ralston was clearly head and shoulders above smith.  However him and coffey would be a toss-up.  Sure Giles won they got the better but team but ralston single handedly kept waverly in it.

For all you giles county lovers i think yall will be lucky to make it to state im hoping you do but just dont see it happen

Ricco Who

825602042[/snapback]

Well put Pepband.

HOw did you get waverly going to state all i said was ricco was the better player in the regional championship

825602685[/snapback]

Just because he had to do more to keep his team in the game does'nt make him a better player than Tyler are recruitors beating down his doors I never heard of the kid

This is a really stupid thread.

They play totally different positions, They are totally different sizes, and just b/c ricco hasn't signed doesn't mean he has a scholarship. and tyler didn't win those state title and blah blah blah on his own.

HEY GILES CO HE IS NOT A GOD WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE AT UT

This is a really stupid thread.

They play totally different positions, They are totally different sizes, and just b/c ricco hasn't signed doesn't mean he has a scholarship. and tyler didn't win those state title and blah blah blah on his own.

HEY GILES CO HE IS NOT A GOD WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE AT UT