Clay Co. v. Pickett Co.

I want to send my congratulations out to the boys at Pickett County. They played a heck of a game. Congratulations to Joseph Bailey for makeing the game winning bucket and getting All-Tourney. Congratulations also to Nathan Groce, Lance Mason, and Josh Wright on their all tournament team awards. I want to send a big Congrats to Lance Staton on getting the Mvp, because he really deserved as he was the one that killed Clay County tonight. Good luck to Pickett against Grace Academy on Monday night.

This was a GREAT game to watch! Very entertaining. Both teams played extremely hard. Congratulations to both teams. Both Pickett and Clay have a lot of talent. I haven't seen Clay County play this year, but I was impressed with Godwin and his court awareness. He has an enate ability to penetrate and score.

CASEY FERRELL!! You really kept Clay County in the game for a while in the second half. I really enjoyed watching you tonight. I apologize for not coming to watch you and Matt more. It's just not always easy to be everywhere. Keep working hard. Thanks for entertaining us tonight.

And to Matt Ferrell, I've never questioned your heart and desire. No matter what happens in your sport of choice, remember that your life is going to be defined by your good character. You WILL be a successful person. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

It's nice to see some of AES's players advance past the regional tournament. I'm extremely proud of both of you. Keep your heads up and good luck to Clay County Monday against Temple. Maybe the third time's the charm. You all have some support from Overton County.

Coach Melton

Wow, it sounds like both region finals were nail bitters....

Anyways, This will be an interesting game because Grace and Pickett played earlier in the season (Pickett won by 3), but that was a totally different Grace team as opposed to how they are now (that is not an excuse). I mean, we have played temple very well our last two games and have seemed to be their biggest threat so far, besides that one loss to mccallie. but grace pickell should be an interesting game and i'm looking forward to it. Goo luck to both teams.

Wow, it sounds like both region finals were nail bitters....

Anyways, This will be an interesting game because Grace and Pickett played earlier in the season (Pickett won by 3), but that was a totally different Grace team as opposed to how they are now (that is not an excuse). I mean, we have played temple very well our last two games and have seemed to be their biggest threat so far, besides that one loss to mccallie. but grace pickell should be an interesting game and i'm looking forward to it. Goo luck to both teams.

825603103[/snapback]

Welcome to the upper cumberland.

I just wanted to say good job to celina. I wish ya'll the best of luck against Temple. I also want to say good job pickett their was never a doubt that ya'll was going to make it past regionals. I enjoyed playing against both of ya'll this year. Ya'll were both good teams. From Hermitage Springs B-Ball.

825602912[/snapback]

I agree fully thx!!! thumb