Score of the A-E Pigeon Forge game?

Mr.Josh32

Our girls just didn't play their game tonight and the Roadrunners did. We were down by 4 points in the second half and then AE had a 10 point run. We did well at the end to bring it to a 10 point difference, but it just wasn't enough.

I hate it for our girls that we lost...with 4 seniors, it is heartbreaking...but we still made it further than we ever have...so be PROUD Lady Tigers! You'll always be #1 in this Mom's eyes! thumb

I don't know their situation, but if they only happen to play 8 deep, then yes, 4 is a lot.

825604218[/snapback]

It is alot but, PF started 3 juniors half of the year and 3 seniors the other half of the year. Their two senior guards (Garrison and Newman) who started every game with the exception of missing two weeks of games with mono were usually the only locks on starting with the exception of Ramsey (junior) inside which I believe she started every game. They return the District Touney MVP (Rayfield) and the Reg. Season runner up for MVP (Ramsey). I think they will be ok next year. They sure will miss that leadership at the guard position and from Dodgen inside but those girls have taught the girls behind them so much with their work ethic and passion for the game that I think the Lady Tigers will continue to have success. Great season girls!

Edited by bball35