Cleveland vs Mt. Juliet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Cleveland about 6 times and Mt. Juliet twice..thats this season...not including the 100's of times before.

825607732[/snapback]

well, can you tell me how Walker Valley played so close to Mt. Juliet? or is the game alot worse than the score? or did you not go to that game.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

well, can you tell me how Walker Valley played so close to Mt. Juliet? or is the game alot worse than the score?

825607736[/snapback]

Actually I was there. Mt. Juliet was up by 20 in the second quarter. You have to understand that the NationsBank tournament is 4 days long. If you don't rest your kids at some point, they are going to get tired and sore. Mt. Juliet played their bench and Walker Valley got close in the end (Butler caught fire), but it was too late. Mt. Juliet ended up winning the tournament. Walker Valley could match up with Mindy and Suzanne a little, but Clark is a monster. You'll see Thursday!

Actually I was there. Mt. Juliet was up by 20 in the second quarter. You have to understand that the NationsBank tournament is 4 days long. If you don't rest your kids at some point, they are going to get tired and sore. Mt. Juliet played their bench and Walker Valley got close in the end (Butler caught fire), but it was too late. Mt. Juliet ended up winning the tournament. Walker Valley could match up with Mindy and Suzanne a little, but Clark is a monster. You'll see Thursday!

825607747[/snapback]

ok

Well I can't just let you Cleveland people do all the talking.  Mt. Juliet is a very good team and if Alysha Clark and Paige Mc Farland are on they will be very hard to beat.  I am going with Mt. Juliet by 12 thumb  thumb  thumb

825606494[/snapback]

You are exactly right!! If Alysha and Paige are hot, there will be no ball game. Our girls are unbelieveable all around so even if Paige and Alysha dont play their potential, our shooting guards are unreal! If they are hot, then Cleveland has NO chance!!

GO LADY BEARS!!!!!