Clay Co. vs. Temple

RockyTop15

If Clay Co. plays up to their potiental, it will be a toss-up as to who wins. I don't see Clay Co. winning in a blow out. But if Clay Co. doesn't bring their A-game to the table then I think it will be a very long night for the Dogs.

If Clay Co. brings their A- game, I say Dogs win 74 to 69.

If Clay Co. gets off to a slow start and doesn't play their best, I say Temple 88 Clay Co. 52.

These predictions are just like noses............Everybody has one!

Good Luck Coach Edwards and the Clay Co. Bulldogs, I know you-all will represent District 7-A well!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard all this hype about Temple all year and so far they have not proved a great deal outside the Chattanooga area. They beat Picket Co. @ home by less than 10. Looks to me like its time to test the strength of schedule on monday. Talks cheap, Let's play.

825606871[/snapback]

Nothing outside the Chattanooga area? They beat CAK, CPA home and away, and beat Unaka up @ Unaka. What more do they need to prove?

They beat Picket Co. @ home by less than 10. Looks to me like its time to test the strength of schedule on monday. Talks cheap, Let's play.

825606871[/snapback]

Who is doubting Temple's strength of schedule? Not too many teams play a harder schedule than Temple. The only way it could get any harder is if they could play themselves!

Does anyone else notice that the only people that don't give Temple and Grace any credit are Pickett fans and fans of their opponents in that region? If Pickett fans want to think that narrow win they squeaked by with at Grace was a fluke then I welcome it. Grace was good then and has gotten even better now. Temple handed Pickett a double digit loss and the last two Temple/Grace gaves have been by a margin of 4. Keep thinking it was a fluke Pickett, you have no idea.

Edited by WishIWasABaller

Temple not nervous?These 2 teams have been down to the wire the past 2 years and Temple has been extremely lucky to pull them both out,with one being won by one and another 2,if im correct.Ill give Temple credit because it is due,but they not unbeatable and they have been better.If clay brings their A game,they can and will walk on to the buro.Both teams are very well coached,but Clay inparticular.After losing 4 starting seniors and returning only one starter Rob has this team back to the same point it was last year and they are as good as if not better.You can trash talk about your #1 ranking all you want..but that dont mean JACK when you get into tournaments.You go ahead and think on all that and we will be seein you tomm nite.Go Dawgs!

Clay by 2 in OT

825606950[/snapback]

nervous isnt the right word. i guarantee that temple isnt nervous. they arent overlooking clay co. they arent nervous im sure they are looking forward to the game

TEMPLE had better be worried. CLAY CO. is a very well caoched team and has a bench full of talent. They always seem to be in control and play hard from the opening tip until the final buzzer. They beat PICKET CO. in district play and only lost to the same team by 1 in the region. They are talented and very well coached. I've heard all this hype about Temple all year and so far they have not proved a great deal outside the Chattanooga area. They beat Picket Co. @ home by less than 10. Looks to me like its time to test the strength of schedule on monday. Talks cheap, Let's play.

825606871[/snapback]

I have to tell you that Temple is by no means "worried".

Yes, Clay Co. might be a "well coached team" and have "bench full of talent", but Temple is the better team and should get the W at McGilvary Gym on the campus of TTU Monday night.

If Temple plays their game -- they should win this one by at least 15.