Sullivan Central vs. Alcoa

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Central plays a good game they can win this game . A sub-par performance will make it almost impossible to win.

My prediction is Central leads early but as usual lets Alcoa back in the game. Depth and the play of some "KEY" bench players help the cougars pull out a 7 point win if they make their free throws down the stretch.

Remember what Eminem says "You got one shot, don't miss your opportunity"

Take care of the ball on every possesion like your momma's life is riding on it!!!!!

with hottie jesse lane the cougars are sure to win this game. hes one of the best players the cougars have. the fans will pack the cougar cage to cheer our team on.

go cougars  ;)  ;)

825607277[/snapback]

Going to need a lot more than cheers. You let a little A team from the virginia Mountains soundly beat you two times. The last was in your famous gym and twin springs did not play their big man. They ate your lunch and so will alcoa.

mmmk, cougars are gonna kick #### tonight and everyone knows it. they are gonna have an unbelievable crowd wth one crazy #### student section....

free massages before the game given by gibby gibson, come early!! ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!! thumb thumb thumb thumb

Central is the sh*t, Alcoa IS GOIN DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!

twin springs is very good team and we did lose to them both times. but that was not really a big game for us so no real meaning this game to night is for surival and they will do what it takes to win and the cheers will play a big part it is hard to shoot if you cant hear yourself think. i say the cougars come out fired up and go up early and stay on top the way we like it! ;) i say cougars by 10!

go cougars!

twin springs is very good team and we did lose to them both times. but that was not really a big game for us so no real meaning this game to night is for surival and they will do what it takes to win and the cheers will play a big part it is hard to shoot if you cant hear yourself think. i say the cougars come out fired up and go up early and stay on top the way we like it! ;) i say cougars by 10!

go cougars!

825607503[/snapback]

i think u gotta point even though u dont hardly go to neof the games but i agree cougars by 8 as long as gabe and phil r on