HEY E5

REDSMAN

E5, JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A LINE FROM SAN QUENTIN. PRETTY TOUGH OUT HERE. ONLY TURKEY CLAWS TO EAT AND ALL-SPORT LIME FLAVOR TO DRINK. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT IF I HADNT TAKEN MY HAT OFF AND PULLED OUT MY BASS PRO SHOP ALL-TOOL. BY THE WAY, HELP ME OUT. WHO PLAYED FOR US AT LEBANON THAT WOULD BE CHECKSWING? RICK WALLS?

E5, JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A LINE FROM SAN QUENTIN. PRETTY TOUGH OUT HERE. ONLY TURKEY CLAWS TO EAT AND ALL-SPORT LIME FLAVOR TO DRINK. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT IF I HADNT TAKEN MY HAT OFF AND PULLED OUT MY BASS PRO SHOP ALL-TOOL. BY THE WAY, HELP ME OUT. WHO PLAYED FOR US AT LEBANON THAT WOULD BE CHECKSWING? RICK WALLS?

825609570[/snapback]

Hate I missed the CU game, Bowers said it was awesome. Glad you did not get hurt out there during the fracas. I was brushing up on after school bus duty and walking your class to lunch. I do not know who Checkswing is, will re-read and try to figure out who. I am looking for the hardest hitting odd-numbered left-handed middle infielder born during a leap year in upper eastern middle west tennessee. Any help?

it shouldnt be too hard to figure that former player out, just go down to the square and look for the group with the low riders, bandanaz, barb wire tatoos and marlboro lights still wearing their underarmour throwin it up soldier style while riding the "main street" strip down to kmart and back.

825609570[/snapback]

Sounds like a disgruntled former player. By the way, we have to play a left-handed shortstop this Spring. Give me Coach Slone's number. His dispay with the Ripken brothers at the ABCA clinic was awesome. Maybe he can bring "Bucket Head" for moral support. If you figure out "Checkwing," let me know. I would have known "action figure," husqvuarna thumbs, chewbacca, plum showed out, lennox-hill knee brace, and others.

IT COULD BE ONE OF TWO FELLERS: IT IS EITHER "HE THROWED OUT SIX RUNNERS DOWN IN WOODBURY" OR A LANKY OF/1B WHO GARDUATED LAST YEAR AND WORE #11. BY THE WAY, WE PLAYED "SWEET TEA; YEAH IT LOOKS GOOD DON'T IT" THIS PAST WEEKEND. THAT PLAYER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PROBABLY PLAYS AT HHS -(HOG-NUT). YOU NEED TO SEE THE BAT HANDLE OF ONE OUR PLAYERS' BATS... IT HAS A GASH IN THE GRIP FROM SATURDAY'S GAME. I SWEAR- THE KID HIT ONE TO SHALLOW CENTER OFF HIS TOP KNUCKLE. HE HAS THE DISLOCATION TO PROVE IT...... BY THE WAY, I KNOW A KID WHO WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOU THIS SUMMER. HE WANTS TO BE A SHORTSTOPSMEN, HE ALWAYS GIVES 104%, AND HE DONT QUIT TILL THE LAST INNING. HE ALSO SAID " I AINT NEVER MADE NO ERRORS IN A GAME SHORTSTOPS WISE".

IT COULD BE ONE OF TWO FELLERS: IT IS EITHER "HE THROWED OUT SIX RUNNERS DOWN IN WOODBURY" OR A LANKY OF/1B WHO GARDUATED LAST YEAR AND WORE #11. BY THE WAY, WE PLAYED "SWEET TEA; YEAH IT LOOKS GOOD DON'T IT" THIS PAST WEEKEND. THAT PLAYER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR PROBABLY PLAYS AT HHS -(HOG-NUT). YOU NEED TO SEE THE BAT HANDLE OF ONE OUR PLAYERS' BATS... IT HAS A GASH IN THE GRIP FROM SATURDAY'S GAME. I SWEAR- THE KID HIT ONE TO SHALLOW CENTER OFF HIS TOP KNUCKLE. HE HAS THE DISLOCATION TO PROVE IT...... BY THE WAY, I KNOW A KID WHO WANTS TO PLAY FOR YOU THIS SUMMER. HE WANTS TO BE A SHORTSTOPSMEN, HE ALWAYS GIVES 104%, AND HE DONT QUIT TILL THE LAST INNING. HE ALSO SAID " I AINT NEVER MADE NO ERRORS IN A GAME SHORTSTOPS WISE".

825611509[/snapback]

Forgot about the bothon of em. I can beat that story...we have made over $200.00 in the concession stand selling knuckles...fried, pickled, grilled, baked, etc...Played in play day and was sawed off by the minimum speed to get to the plate. Our shortstopmens problems are over...we are looking for some help at coaching them "hindcatchers." Oh, oh, oh oooohh...OK!

BTW, how was "no, he's a junior" doing?

Hey Pineapple head, You ready for the sunshine state???????

825611649[/snapback]

ERK,

You asked the wrong question...Are you ready for Chrome Dome to come to Florida? I would wear two pair of Oakleys to protect your eyes from the glare and have a "get out of jail" card ready for him. I personally had to finish a game for him in Jacksonville because of an ejection while he was on his stomach looking under rightfield fence watching the rest of the game. Warn the umpires!!!!

ERK,

I personally had to finish a game for him in Jacksonville because of an ejection while he was on his stomach looking under rightfield fence watching the rest of the game. Warn the umpires!!!!

825611715[/snapback]

e5, tell me more about that bald headed gator watching a game thru the fence!