CAK v. Ezell A state quarterfinals

JohnT

I play for Cosby we played C.A.K 3 times this year.won by 20,won by 6,lost by 10.so i know everything there is to know.

center-Novikoff 6'6 best player (will score inside)#35

post-Weems 6'4(role player good rebounder)#32

guard-Park 6'1 (best shooter 93% free throw shooter)#11

guard-Harb 6'2 (left handed good shooter 90 % free throw shooter)#23

point guard-Geist 6'1(good passer great defense can get in lane"leader")#24

subs

guard-Webb 6' (can shoot when open,will rebound)#25

825610701[/snapback]

Oh, by the way, this is relatively accurate. I won't add any info to it, but CAK does have more than 6 main players. Some of the stats are wrong, but we appreciate the support #30. We won't miss coming to Cosby, and I'm sure you wont miss coming to CAK. I'm glad Rockwood will be in your district to give you some competition.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yes he is 6'11.  He is ging to run all over CAK and there is nothing they can do about it. Jo the Show has not been stoped all season. I dont think he will start now. Go Jacob Vaughn!!!!!

825611717[/snapback]

Wow, what an idiot. This Guy makes my case for me.

Edited by shnikens

Heck yes he is 6'11.  He is ging to run all over CAK and there is nothing they can do about it. Jo the Show has not been stoped all season. I dont think he will start now. Go Jacob Vaughn!!!!!

825611717[/snapback]

Wow...6'11. It says he is listed at 200 pounds. Is he going to poke CAK into giving up?

Besides Novikoff, who is CAK's best player and why?

825613147[/snapback]

I'd probably say Geist, but if not Geist, probably Park or Weems, but if not them, most likely Harb or Geist. My first choice would probably be Webb though.

But if not Webb, I'd have to go with Tolliver with some lil Jon on the side.

I'm wondering what assumption it was that he made that you find so stupid. He made no assumption, all he said was he was going with CAK. Also, if he was playing dumb to the fact that he doesn't know anything about Ezell then he would be acting like he knows all about Ezell, not stating that he doesn't know anything about them. I noticed earlier that you refered to someone as a fool because they picked their team to win in a basketball game. You are a fool because you can't understand simple english. In trying to insult other people for no reason you have successfully showed everyone who reads this thread that you are an ignorant nobody. I apologize for using words with more then 1 syllable because I know you have a hard time understanding...maybe you can get your mother to translate for you.

Should be a good game. The Novikoff vs. Lackey matchup should be a good one to watch, and I can't imagine how many shots will be made from downtown. I'm not going to make a prediction except that it's going to be absolute insanity.

825612723[/snapback]

Well If you knew anything you would know that i dont even go to Ezell. Good call though. I go to antioch and i just like watching the Eagles kill teams. But hey, just come to the game and see how your english skills help CAk Win!!!!

Well If you knew anything you would know that i dont even go to Ezell. Good call though. I go to antioch and i just like watching the Eagles kill teams. But hey, just come to the game and see how your english skills help CAk Win!!!!

825613441[/snapback]

Lets keep this talk about the game!!!!!!! This thread will be closed if the insults continue.

Edited by bigAsports