Humboldt vs. Raleigh Egypt

MelissaLovett

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

like westtnstate said i'll tell you the same thing i told the GC boys. you can never tell which Humboldt team is gonna show up. if its the team that beat Liberty by 20+ then they will win a close win....if its the team that we beat by 35 in district then RE walks away with it. i doubt Humboldt will win but im pullin for you (i said that about the GC game and look what happened :lol: )

westtnstate you gonna come watch us play at the boro next week?

Guest catfish-hunter
like westtnstate said i'll tell you the same thing i told the GC boys. you can never tell which Humboldt team is gonna show up. if its the team that beat Liberty by 20+ then they will win a close win....if its the team that we beat by 35 in district then RE walks away with it. i doubt Humboldt will win but im pullin for you (i said that about the GC game and look what happened  :lol: )

westtnstate you gonna come watch us play at the boro next week?

825611014[/snapback]

Hey btown, after Humboldt pounded Liberty in the district tourney I said that they were this year's version of last year's Jackson South Side team. Humboldt seems like a team that can beat anyone except Bolivar. I'd say that was the case with last year's South Side team wouldn't you???

In an upset, I'll take Humboldt to win by 5. If you can go to Pulaski and win, despite an amazing performance by Tyler Smith, then you have the potential to beat anybody. Just like last year, the talented Pharohs are going home early.

Hey btown, after Humboldt pounded Liberty in the district tourney I said that they were this year's version of last year's Jackson South Side team.  Humboldt seems like a team that can beat anyone except Bolivar.  I'd say that was the case with last year's South Side team wouldn't you??? 

In an upset, I'll take Humboldt to win by 5.  If you can go to Pulaski and win, despite an amazing performance by Tyler Smith, then you have the potential to beat anybody.  Just like last year, the talented Pharohs are going home early.

825611136[/snapback]

yea its lookin alot like last year but it will take one of their best games of the season to get by RE. im gonna have to say RE by about 10 but i'll be pullin for Humboldt to pull off the upset.

I'm a Liberty fan through and through and I know Humboldt beat Liberty by 22 in the district. Liberty is a very good team and as much as I hate to say it because it makes me look stupid but Liberty is just as good as Bolivar adn is better than Humboldt, they just don't have the experience. But, back to the subject R-E has a Point Guard by the name of Maurice 'Moe' Miller who is as good of PG that you can find including Willie Kemp. They have Lawerence Kinnard who is a very long and agile player who is one of the top shot blockers in the state. They have experience and Humboldt doesn't I look for R-E to take this one by at least 15 points.

I'm a Liberty fan through and through and I know Humboldt beat Liberty by 22 in the district. Liberty is a very good team and as much as I hate to say it because it makes me look stupid but Liberty is just as good as Bolivar adn is better than Humboldt, they just don't have the experience. But, back to the subject R-E has a Point Guard by the name of Maurice 'Moe' Miller who is as good of PG that you can find including Willie Kemp. They have Lawerence Kinnard who is a very long and agile player who is one of the top shot blockers in the state. They have experience and Humboldt doesn't I look for R-E to take this one by at least 15 points.

825611213[/snapback]

I am a Liberty fan also and Liberty had a great year and is a talented team, Bolivar beat Liberty 2 out of 3 and was better. I tend to agree Liberty was as good or better than Humboldt, as I'm sure Giles Co does and now RE does. But Humboldt beat Liberty 2 out of 3 including when it counted, beat Giles CO and are still playing. So if I was a RE fan , I would not take the Vikes too lightly.