Does Temple have what it takes to win it all?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man -- they have what it takes to win it all.

They only lost one game all season and that was against a D2 school.

As long as Caleb Skogen is recovered from his hamstring injury -- they ought to have a good chance to win it all. Hope you all win the next three games.

825617408[/snapback]

yeah Temple hasnt lost to a single A team this year. I think we can win it if everybody does their part and we play like a team.

They have the players, the desire, the drive, the coaching, the experience, the discpline and the hustle to win it. Every team in the tournament is going to be tough. They will have to play at the top of their game to win. And I believe that they can. Some teams if they have an off shooting game then they're not in it. But with Temple they have the shooting, the post game and can drive on people. So if one isn't working they can change it up. There should be some hard fought and close games but I think Temple should pull it out.

Temple will have to play an extremely good game to come away with the win. Middleton played Bolivar, a AA team which one the state last year, within ten. Temple will have to be focused and come out ready to play. I'm going to pick Middleton on this one. I think Temple will come out overconfident and blow their season.

825617618[/snapback]

So Middleton lost to a AA team by 10? Temple has played some good competition this year. They have wins against CAK, Unaka(by 21 at Unaka), CPA(by 21), Pickett(by 11), Clay county in sectional by 19(with Skogen not doing much because of a injured hamstring), they also beat an AA team by 17 and a AAA team by 9 this year. Temple won't be overconfident. But they will come out ready to play.

If u actually think about it, Temple might win the AA tournament too. If you look at AA, who could beat them? If Temple doesnt win it all its because the moon collided with the earth.

825617573[/snapback]

who in AA tournament could beat them? maybe Bolivar, haywood, raleigh egypt etc..

Sure temple is a great team (34-1 is pretty good no matter what class you play in)

but lets not get too big for your britches.

who in AA tournament could beat them?  maybe Bolivar, haywood, raleigh egypt etc..

Sure temple is a great team (34-1 is pretty good no matter what class you play in)

but lets not get too big for your britches.

825617707[/snapback]

That certainly isn't anyone on the team. And I'm almost willing to bet it's not a Temple fan.

Temple will have to play an extremely good game to come away with the win. Middleton played Bolivar, a AA team which one the state last year, within ten. Temple will have to be focused and come out ready to play. I'm going to pick Middleton on this one. I think Temple will come out overconfident and blow their season.

825617618[/snapback]

I don't believe that Temple is being "overconfident" about beating Middleton.

As I have stated before, they will not take Middleton for granted. When you get to this point of the season the teams that are at state are there for a reason aand Temple understands that you have to be ready to play ball when you go to the 'Boro. They learned that lesson the hard way last year when Unaka upset them and I feel they are more focused on winning the G-ball this week.

If they come to play ball on Wednesday they have a pretty good chance of advancing to the game on Friday.