Does Temple have what it takes to win it all?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think temple has what it takes. the time they will lose is when they dont play defense. if they play the defense that they are known for they will come away with the gold ball. temple needs to want it more than any other team.

825618254[/snapback]

I agree Colors... ( i dont know how to spell it) If we want it more we can win it.

So Middleton lost to a AA team by 10? Temple has played some good competition this year.  They have wins against CAK, Unaka(by 21 at Unaka), CPA(by 21), Pickett(by 11), Clay county in sectional by 19(with Skogen not doing much because of a injured hamstring), they also beat an AA team by 17 and a AAA team by 9 this year. Temple won't be overconfident. But they will come out ready to play.

825617654[/snapback]

Anything can happen...but are you saying that because Temple is playing a team that played the defending AA State Champs, and lost, that this is some kind of victory?

Middleton may not go all the way, but I think they'll win this one. And that's no offense to Temple-even if they lose.

Anything can happen...but are you saying that because Temple is playing a team that played the defending AA State Champs, and lost, that this is some kind of victory?

825619087[/snapback]

Not at all, I was just curious as to how the Middleton fan thinks that losing by double digits is a good thing. And I was showing that Temple beat the defending state champs by 21 at their gym so the argument of hanging with last years state champs doesn't hold up to well, especially if they've lost players etc. And I was just listing some of the good competition(3 of which are in the 8 at state) that Temple has played and beat since someone implied that Temple hadn't played anyone this year.

From reading the Chattanoogan article, Coach Wadley seems to think Middleton will be one of the toughest and that if the brackets were different then Middleton and Temple would meet in the championship game. Should be a good one.