WC CAMERYN CALHOUN

BALLER

EVEN THOUGH WILSON CENTRAL LOST--YOU CAME READY TO PLAY!

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE WC HIGH SCORER AND PLAYING

GREAT ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR !

5 OF 7 FG

2 OF 3  3"S

3 OF 4 FT

2 REB

2 STEALS

13 PTS

825614371[/snapback]

Everyone but Gassie, she stunk last nite. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!! Calhoun did look good why hasn't Bud been playing her? :)

Edited by doedoe1961

Everyone but Gassie, she stunk last nite.  Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!!  Calhoun did look good why hasn't Bud been playing her? :o

825614421[/snapback]

Comments like this are unnecessary!!! She has played hard and carried her team all season. Yes she did have an off night, but she is a BIG part of why they were there. Come on man... give her a break. This was her last high school game, she will remember this night forever. No additional pain is needed. If you were a true WC fan you would be on here talking about how proud you are of the season accomplishments, not downing one of your best SENIOR players!!!

Comments like this are unnecessary!!!  She has played hard and carried her team all season.  Yes she did have an off night, but she is a BIG part of why they were there.  Come on man... give her a break.  This was her last high school game, she will remember this night forever.  No additional pain is needed.  If you were a true WC fan you would be on here talking about how proud you are of the season accomplishments, not downing one of your best SENIOR players!!!

825614459[/snapback]

Note to the WISE one I am not a fan of WC, Thanks!

Oakland[/url'>Grad' date='Mar 11 2005 - 01:47 PM']still a classless post. have some respect for the girl

825614933[/snapback]

The quote was for jumpmann. I was just saying in the nicest way possible that gassie did not play well. If I offended anyone I am sorry. But if she would have hit half of the ones she missed you Oakland people would be sitting at home tonite. Good luck against Dyersburg!!

So Gassie had an off night at the wrong time. She's been the leader and been a starter on WCHS for 4 years. Like I've stated before, Wilson Central didn't play poorly overall. In fact, they played a pretty darn good game. Gassie just couldn't get any shots to go down. She was getting alot of good looks off Alamader and getting good shots but they just kept hitting the back portion of the rim, going in and out all night long. Everyone has one of those nights there is nothing you can really do about it but hope luck turns around.

One good thing you can say about this game is Calhoun. She had been slumping for awhile there during the later portion of the season but had been doing great. She is the brother of varsity guys player Jordan Calhoun and you better expect Cameryn to be a prime contributor for the Lady Wildcats in the future.

The quote was for jumpmann.  I was just saying in the nicest way possible that gassie did not play well.  If I offended anyone I am sorry. But if she would have hit half of the ones she missed you Oakland people would be sitting at home tonite.  Good luck against Dyersburg!!

825614999[/snapback]

From the doe doe "Everyone but Gassie, she stunk last nite. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!!"

I pray that 1961 doesn't reflect your birthdate because if it does you are a stupid old bully. (nicest possible way i could say it thumb) .