Baylor Baseball

chatttown54321

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason we don't play red bank is because ur freaking coach won't schedule us. we have tried the past three years and he turns us down. i have a feeling he is a little sore about us having coty green.

825619487[/snapback]

yeah and i love it when y'all say baylor doesn't recruit. everybody knows he was recruited, and about his "scholarship." i guess that's why red bank's coach is sore.

the only reason we don't play red bank is because ur freaking coach won't schedule us. we have tried the past three years and he turns us down. i have a feeling he is a little sore about us having coty green.

825619479[/snapback]

Same reason Ooltewah's principal won't let us schedule McCallie or Baylor...thinks it's not an even playing field...I personally would rather have played ya'll when I was in school in order to add 2 more wins to our record. But I guess it wasn't my call.

Don't even say there's no recruiting! I personally don't care, just my thoughts!

yeah, it really isn't a fair ball game for the most part... there were some former mishaps with private schools, and now some teams refuse to schedule them.

... and i am with grad on the recruiting issue... wow, that is funny if you try to deny it.

Edited by nokona2

Well, look how they faired last night? Like it was said before, it's not special to say you're in the top 25 every year when they're only like 25 teams in you entire division.

825618685[/snapback]

Brett, I am a bit surprised at this quote. Your a class guy. Baylor, McCallie and all the D schools would still be playing with your schools for the

title every year, if not for the TSSAA cutting them loose. The reason private

schools were cut loose in the first place is from public school coaches not

wanting to play private schools. It was not the private school coaches but the

public school coaches that set this rule. Its not the players fault at all. Come summer everyone will be playing on the same summer teams. This Private/Public

thing is crap. A game is a game. If a player or team is not having fun playing,

they need to try some other sport. As of last night, Baylor just did not finish the

job, they laid down. Pure and simple. Not to take away from Ben, he did do

a good job. Best I have seen him hit his spots. The plate ump did not help

Ryne or Alex. He got both pitches out of the groove. Batters never knew the

strike zone either. Bens style of pitching took full advanage of this. When William

came in to pitch the bases were loaded and no outs. Some bloop hits and Baylor errors put it all together and it spelled...a lost for Baylor. No one was killed, just a baseball game. Congrats to Soddy...they deserve it. "Play ball, have fun". :o