SIEGEL NATION

siegelnation08

Siegel is not even that good, and this whole Siegel Nation thing is a bunch of loser kids who think they're cool cause they wear those shirts.  If you were really cool, you might have made the team.  Siegel is definitely getting bounced in the first game, and then all the Siegel fans are gonna get on here and whine about the refs, just like everybody else who has felt the wrath of our defense.  Sorry Siegel, it's time to go home.

825621325[/snapback]

wow you just did an AMAZING job of making yourself sound like a complete idiot ... you obviously dont know anything about siegel basketball.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you will not even be at the game to support your team, and, of the nearly 1,000 nation members, it is safe to say that at least 200 of them are athletes, and teh others are involved in their own school activities, not everyone plays basketball why don't you come over to the nation's student section tonight, that is if you even show up, and tell us we are a bunch of losers, the only losers are going to be your beloved tennessee vikings who will leave murphy tonite walkin like cowboys after they bent over by siegel tonite,

siegel by 18

825621886[/snapback]

rofl owned

You back to yourself, I see you name is siegeltackle101....is that becuase you know how to tackle a buffet? Cause you sure can't tackle any riverdale backs!!lol :(

825621929[/snapback]

actually.... im just a soph so i just play JV right now... but as i remember at our scrimmage against r-dale... i believe i had 8 tackles and 2 caused fumbles.... and thank you for the buffet comment... i happen to be very self consious about my self... thanks B)

You back to yourself, I see you name is siegeltackle101....is that becuase you know how to tackle a buffet? Cause you sure can't tackle any riverdale backs!!lol :(

825621929[/snapback]

Why do Riverdale fans gotta be little panzies on here? Well, except for hs sports fan because he's my boy.

Edited by bhsOL

Most of ya'll said we would lose to TN High, but did we........ NO-Basically it wasn't even a contest-Now tonight will be a good game....Siegel Nation, The only REAL NATION

825623385[/snapback]

Rofl, noone said you guys were going to lose to TN, please give me a quote that's not from vikingnation or thsballa, thanks.