CBHS in atlanta?

lax78

I heard that CBHS went down to atlanta and played really well?  does anyone know if this is true?  maybe cbhs is really startin to take things up a notch, hey with coach cernasty at the wheel. anythings possible i guess

825618087[/snapback]

I don't know anything about the games themselves, but of the three teams that they beat, two are below .500. The other is a decent Georgia team but not of the caliber of Lassiter, Lovett, Westminster, or Pace. I'm not trying to take anything away from them, but I don't think three wins against mediocre Georgia teams necessarily means a program transformation. They've always been a solid team but will probably find themselves 2nd in the West again and on the losing end of their game against McCallie or MBA in the tournament.

i found out some info on their trip, thier first 2 games were against "less than average" teams, and they put up respectable scores to show that. however thier last game they won by 2 goals against a very altheltic st pius team. from what i hear, the referees werent calling much, and the game became quite a heated contest. i use to live in memphis and still try to follow lax around that area as much as possible. i dont know about the rest of you, but i would really enjoy seeing cbhs make a run at state. from what i hear, this group is dedicated, and i think they deserve a shot. any thoughts?

No teams deserve anything. Just b/c a team is dedicated doesn't mean they have a chance to play for a title. A team must EARN their way. If CBHS thinks they deserve something then they will continue to be playing 2nd fiddle to the likes of MBA, McCallie, and MUS (teams that earn their way).

i found out some info on their trip, thier first 2 games were against "less than average" teams, and they put up respectable scores to show that.  however thier last game they won by 2 goals against a very altheltic st pius team.  from what i hear, the referees werent calling much, and the game became quite a heated contest.  i use to live in memphis and still try to follow lax around that area as much as possible.  i dont know about the rest of you, but i would really enjoy seeing cbhs make a run at state. from what i hear, this group is dedicated, and i think they deserve a shot.  any thoughts?

825618621[/snapback]

ok well im not pro-cbhs or anything, but thats not what i was saying, and all im saying is that it would be nice if they got a shot, because  i know they are working hard, so maybe they will surpirse some people and "EARN" their way

825619278[/snapback]

O.K. point made. I understand what you are saying. Good luck to the Brothers and maybe they can make a run late in the season and make it to state.