PEABODY BEATS UNAKA!

someone9999

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a 3rd place team in the regular season and a 3rd place team in the district that just happened to have 1 good game against Lake Co when it counted..For that ..I give them credit....It put them at home against a decent J.C.S. team...Had Trenton had to have played Middleton..they would be home...And then Trenton was lucky enough to get in a very easy bracket,away from Temple and Middleton..Trenton played a Unaka team that lost most of their starters from last year...I even believe Trenton has a great chance to win their next game..But again..it's because of the easy bracket...And Middleton is a better team than Trenton..I have said that for the past 2 months and still believe that...If Middleton shuts Doakes down and I believe they will if they play..Middleton will win..But...I give Trenton their props...At least they made it to the Boro...But..they don't have the overall team to win it!

825620965[/snapback]

Can't do it can you? You can't just give a congratulations without "analyzing" everything in your opinion. It really doesn't matter what your game was like two months ago, it only matters what it's like right here, right now. Being the "analyst" that you are, you should know that.

Being the fan I am, I have to mention that I just saw some clips on the local evening news and we looked GREAT! There was a cool pass between a Unaka player's legs......hehe and yes, it showed Doaks' dunk...........no walk! There was a ref RIGHT there and he agreed with me!

ROLL ON TIDEMEN.......................mrbigster is rooting for you! thumb

Edited by peabodymom

Tyler was screaming timeout then he picked up the ball and walked. the ref knows he messed up and so does everyone in that gym. but peabody didnt give up when they were down and they played well. who knows what would have happened if the refs knew what they were doing. i am a die hard unaka fan but the ride is over and i hope peabody does well.