Video of The Best Backcourt in All Tennessee

quizlo11

Nobody cares about Lighthouse or any of its players. This team that was "so amazing" last year, how many of those players are playing in college? What offers did they get?  Lighthouse left because they couldn't hang and were the ones getting blown out of the gym. Now they can go recruit kids who get kicked out of other schools, can't make the grades, or are to old to compete in tssaa and kick the crap out of teams. Yay, you win nothing, good for you! 

You obviously didn't watch any of CPA play last year because Blackwell played guard more then any other position. And the East Nashville duo in most peoples opinion would be better.  Plus as your best friend Smoke Stack stated, we could talk for days about the backcourts in Memphis.

Best of luck this year boys!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares about Lighthouse or any of its players. This team that was "so amazing" last year, how many of those players are playing in college? What offers did they get?  Lighthouse left because they couldn't hang and were the ones getting blown out of the gym. Now they can go recruit kids who get kicked out of other schools, can't make the grades, or are to old to compete in tssaa and kick the crap out of teams. Yay, you win nothing, good for you! 

You obviously didn't watch any of CPA play last year because Blackwell played guard more then any other position. And the East Nashville duo in most peoples opinion would be better.  Plus as your best friend Smoke Stack stated, we could talk for days about the backcourts in Memphis.

Best of luck this year boys!

They only had two seniors last year, one of which was offered by Trevecca. All 5 of the starters on their team this year will play college ball at some level. Three of which might be D-1... all three of those players grew up at Lighthouse and easily could've left Lighthouse when they were in Middle school when they got pitched by some not-to-be-mentioned D-II schools, but they/their parents chose to keep them in Lighthouse. Tennessee Tech specifically has been on the phone with some of them in recent weeks.

But you apparently know what your talking about too... they "came from public schools from not getting good enough grades." Whatever you say bro. Glad to see you keeping it classy and respectful. Best of luck to you too kid.

Feel free to keep on assuming that they are better just because they are at bigger and more reputable schools. You have very little or possibly even zero exposure to any of the backcourts listed above, and you would never be saying any of this at all if it wasn't for the fact that its from Lighthouse and that gets under your skin.

If you decide to actually find out what your talking about, you can start by asking the head coach at Brentwood Academy why he choose to cancel his scheduled game against Lighthouse last year after he played them in his playday and got ran out of his own gym.

You call 2 - 5'10" guards at Lighthouse the "Best backcourt in Tennessee", but I need to find what I'm talking about?   Let's just start with the best backcourt in Antioch, and go from there. 

They only had two seniors last year, one of which was offered by Trevecca. All 5 of the starters on their team this year will play college ball at some level. Three of which might be D-1... all three of those players grew up at Lighthouse and easily could've left Lighthouse when they were in Middle school when they got pitched by some not-to-be-mentioned D-II schools, but they/their parents chose to keep them in Lighthouse. Tennessee Tech specifically has been on the phone with some of them in recent weeks.

But you apparently know what your talking about too... they "came from public schools from not getting good enough grades." Whatever you say bro. Glad to see you keeping it classy and respectful. Best of luck to you too kid.

But calling someone Mr. Ignorant because they have a difference of opinion is respectful. 

Judging by all of your posts I did not think that we were keeping it classy BRO? And if you knew ANYTHING about basketball then you would not have made a post with the most absurd headline of all-time "Video of The Best Backcourt in All Tennessee" and then it be an avg/above avg backcourt.  Take some time off this year and make the trip to Memphis, I can list a handful of schools that will have better backcourts then yours.  It's good to have confidence KID, but lets keep it realistic!

Keepin it Classy as always!

Judging by all of your posts I did not think that we were keeping it classy BRO? And if you knew ANYTHING about basketball then you would not have made a post with the most absurd headline of all-time "Video of The Best Backcourt in All Tennessee" and then it be an avg/above avg backcourt.  Take some time off this year and make the trip to Memphis, I can list a handful of schools that will have better backcourts then yours.  It's good to have confidence KID, but lets keep it realistic!

Keepin it Classy as always!

Hahaha.

Eh, I just put the extreme headline with it to ensure that their video would get a maximum amount of views possible. Like I said if Blackwell is in CPA's backcourt then I agree that one is better. But I really do believe that it would be in the top 3-4 backcourts in TN though if they all were to be ranked.  

for me, i dont watch highlight videos because that is just what they are: highlights.  I prefer to watch live before i grant them players the "greatest" title.  if i am around Antioch or if Lighthouse rolls into Memphis area, I will be glad to come watch them play.  And them then give a humble opinion.

Also, stick to your beliefs; either they are the greatest or they are the top 3-4.  They cant be both.

Edited by DougS

for me, i dont watch highlight videos be3cause that is just what they are: highlights.  I prefer to watch live before i grant them the "greatest" title.  if i am around Antioch or if Lighthouse rolls into Memphis area, I will be glad to come watch them play.  And them give a humble opinion.

Also, stick to your beliefs; either they are the greatest or they are the top 3-4.  They cant be both.

They play at Jackson South Side this year. That's about as close to Memphis as they will get I think, but it should be a great game to see.