Week 9: Heritage at Knox West

WestHigh4Life

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, it won't be easy for them, but I think they are the best of the bunch.  Have you actually seen them play this year?  I've seen every game on hudl.   I'm just tellin' ya, they're really starting to put it all together and they're healthy and hungry to get back.   

ORkat...how did you get their hudl. I would love to see more the Rebels.  Only got to see them this year 2 times.

Many people forget that West didn't get rolling last year until the Bearden game.

This year the William Blount game was that game where West put it together and continued rolling against Hardin Valley. The penalties are still in an issue but the turnovers have been cleaned up w 1 against William Blount and none against HV.

#peakingattherighttime

WH4L, looks like West will have to play at SD in week 13, turn around and play the winner of quad 2 on the road in the semis. All because they will be a 2 seed due to region loss to Murvil. I still think West is the team to beat on the East side of the state. They definitely are peaking at the right time. #3 has really turned it up a notch, so has 15.

WH4L, looks like West will have to play at SD in week 13, turn around and play the winner of quad 2 on the road in the semis. All because they will be a 2 seed due to region loss to Murvil. I still think West is the team to beat on the East side of the state. They definitely are peaking at the right time. #3 has really turned it up a notch, so has 15.

That's what I'm thinking as well but I'm ok with it. If AC loses to Oak Ridge then West may get the 2 seed behind South Doyle bc of the 9-1 record compared to 8-2. What would be really interesting is if South Doyle loses to Sevier Co (i don't think they will) does that mean Oak Ridge goes to Quad 1 as the #1? Bc I doubt they'll put West or SD as a #1 with both being runner ups in that scenario.

Confusing to no end but that's what makes this so fun right now

No, I don't think so.  OR has gone to quad 2 the past 2 years and I don't think that will change win or lose at AC.  There is no rule saying the district champ has to stay in their natural quad.  There could be 3 district champs in quad 2 with Rhea, Ootlewah and OR.  The seeding would be determined by 1.) how many teams on the schedule finish 5-5 or better. The next thing they would look at is how many teams you played with 5-5 or better did each team defeat. 

No, I don't think so. OR has gone to quad 2 the past 2 years and I don't think that will change win or lose at AC. There is no rule saying the district champ has to stay in their natural quad. There could be 3 district champs in quad 2 with Rhea, Ootlewah and OR. The seeding would be determined by 1.) how many teams on the schedule finish 5-5 or better. The next thing they would look at is how many teams you played with 5-5 or better did each team defeat.

So SD would get the 1 seed over West if they have the same record bc of more wins over teams w a 5-5 record...I think West will have 3 and they will have 4 should they both be 9-1, but I still say they will be 10-0