any web cast live streaming of duals

coyotewrestlingclub

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told last evening that Dean Johnson the owner of atwsportscast.com has contacted the TSSAA the previous two years about video streaming both the D2 state duals and the D2 individual and was told that Cleveland had purchased the exclusive rights to the broadcast and ALL matches would be video streamed. We all now know that this is not happening. Why not allow Cleveland the opportunity to do the D1 tournaments and ATW the opportunity to video stream the D2 tournament?

Edited by cbg

I was told last evening that Dean Johnson the owner of atwsportscast.com has contacted the TSSAA the previous two years about video streaming both the D2 state duals and the D2 individual and was told that Cleveland had purchased the exclusive rights to the broadcast and ALL matches would be video streamed.

Cleveland has not purchased any exclusive rights. All streaming decisions are made through the NFHS Network and the TSSAA.

Edited by chsmedia

It is my understanding that ATW wants to offer the service for FREE and they would get paid by selling advertising to various businesses throughout the state of Tennessee. Why would the T$$AA not just give ATW a price on what it would cost to video stream the event and be guaranteed X amount of dollars? No offense to anyone but IMO the ATW broadcast is superior to anything that I have seen out of Cleveland.

I was told last evening that Dean Johnson the owner of atwsportscast.com has contacted the TSSAA the previous two years about video streaming both the D2 state duals and the D2 individual and was told that Cleveland had purchased the exclusive rights to the broadcast and ALL matches would be video streamed. We all now know that this is not happening. Why not allow Cleveland the opportunity to do the D1 tournaments and ATW the opportunity to video stream the D2 tournament?

TSSAA did contact the NFHS network for me and they were told (TSSAA) since CHSlive.com was doing the event and are a memder of the NFHS network they had the rights to do the event.

TSSAA checked and got back to me, it was declined by NFHS.

Edited by StreetFan