any web cast live streaming of duals

coyotewrestlingclub

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I (ATW) am not a member of NFSH, TSSAA didn`t deny my request, a member school wanted to come in and do the broadcast. NFSH affiliated schools have paid a fee to broadcast their events on the NFSH network. This fee also allows them to do football playoff games at no additional charge. I understand this,

I do this in my business with big horse shows, I buy the rights to be the vendor for that event, this protects me from outside competition. And this is what NFSH is doing for their member schools, they are protecting their "Brand", no different than me at the horse show.

Hopefully over the spring I can work something out with NFSH, or have a member school hire me to do their events.

And Joe Grandy, thanks for the compliment, I try really hard, just ask any of my clients.

sincerely

Dean Johnson

ATWSportscast.com

It is my understanding that ATW wants to offer the service for FREE and they would get paid by selling advertising to various businesses throughout the state of Tennessee. Why would the T$$AA not just give ATW a price on what it would cost to video stream the event and be guaranteed X amount of dollars? No offense to anyone but IMO the ATW broadcast is superior to anything that I have seen out of Cleveland.

Except their wrestling team.