Hampton/Unaka

tootiedwc

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't saw Unaka play. Are they really down that bad? Even in their down yrs they have always been competitive.

They are down.

70-41 HHS 5:00 left in 4th

Starters been out since end of 3rd.

We have not played well, that's what being

Out of school does for ya

Hope we don't learn to play sloppy playing these weaker teams. We'll be playing people who can play back before long. I'd say you have a point about being out of school, 

They are down.

Hope we don't learn to play sloppy playing these weaker teams. We'll be playing people who can play back before long. I'd say you have a point about being out of school,

We have to make lay ups...we've missed them all season...that's a BAD habit to have...it was sloppy tonight

We have to make lay ups...we've missed them all season...that's a BAD habit to have...it was sloppy tonight

Should have been out of the gate up 8 to zip ,instead it was 3 to 2 their way. I've seen us play alot better. Its time to pick it .The unaka.s will soon be gone. On another note UH beat SG tonight, If we can handle NG and SG lost to Cloudland, it would be a 2 way tie with 2 losses a piece,They might win it anyway because of head to head,

Should have been out of the gate up 8 to zip ,instead it was 3 to 2 their way. I've seen us play alot better. Its time to pick it .The unaka.s will soon be gone. On another note UH beat SG tonight, If we can handle NG and SG lost to Cloudland, it would be a 2 way tie with 2 losses a piece,They might win it anyway because of head to head,

sg beat uh 76 37 according to the coacht scoreboard