5A Region 5 Football ..... Gets Started

TGUN

Watched LaVergne vs Cane Ridge the other day and I have to say I was dissappointed in the offense. They have a quarterback issue and o line was not that good. Cane Ridge got after them the entire scrimmage. Flip side the defense made a few plays but that was the only highlight of the scrimmage from them. Looks like LaVergne has coaching problems with athletes and size of the kids they have they should not look that bad.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Fc beat the piss out of Coffee Co, maybe the firing of the Principal has them in the correct direction. Next the AD needs to go and they are set.

You heard wrong.  From Thunder 1320, I guess it helps to be there before you take someone's word for it.  Who told you that Scott Smith?

3 big plays accounted for 3 Red Raider touchdowns as Coffee County closed out the spring football season with a 3 to 0 win over Franklin County on Monday in Winchester. The Red Raider defense was spectacular as Deaaron Rozier scampered 60 yards on a fumble recovery for a touchdown and Reese Pratt returned an interception 35 yards for a score. The Raider defense held the first string Rebel offense to 80 yards on 30 plays for a 2 .67 yards per play average. Additionally, the defense forced 6 fumbles and recovered 3 while intercepting 2 passes and had 7 negative yardage plays.

On offense, Alontae Taylor again showed his big play ability as he scampered 70 yards on a keeper for an apparent TD only to have it called back on a hold. Taylor also lined up outside and caught a 70 yard TD pass from Colton Prater for the 3rd Raider score.

Rozier finished the game with 69 yards on 7 carries. Talyor rushed 3 times for 9 yards and caught 1 pass for 70 yards and a TD. Tyrese McGee caught 3 passes for 53 yards to lead the receivers. At quarterback, Taylor was 2 for 4 passing for 48 yards while Prater was 3 for 5 for 105 yards, 1 touchdown and an interception.

After the scrimmage, Coach Sulkowski was pleased with his team’s effort after taking off for the previous 5 days.

Edited by rampage

the problem will only get worse unless unless someone like mac is hired. fc fumbled 4 times early against a week coffee co team.coffee co pulled there good qb early or the score would have been worse. i heard cookville handled fc easy also.2 years ago at the lions bowl in tull this class of jrs to be beat riverdale under gruby robertson and now we r getting beat bad by manchester. so tell me whats wrong. i t s c o a c h i n g