Farragut at Campbell County

saltnpepper

Lol final was 35 too 0 lol.lol. here at CC we don't run it up for the stats like AC but I'm sure catholic will have some outstanding statistics come Friday night.lol.on a side note congratulations on that 3 win season !!!!!oppps my bad that was last year I mean 2 win season. ...maybe you all should pull a LSU lol.lol

Im sure all the Campbell County coaches are glad you dont have any more kids....lol  Its been fun making fun of you Hog..

Edited by Space3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I have said from day one I don't hide behind screen name and talk crap about people and there kids that's you!!!!I know you want too be like me space but its never going to happen you need to except your role in life as a Loser that no one loves ,you should do yourself and your family a favor and suck on a pistol barrel .I know it sounds extreme but the world would be a better place without you ,if you need someone to help you take that step I'm here for you .love always hog

Like I have said from day one I don't hide behind screen name and talk crap about people and there kids that's you!!!!I know you want too be like me space but its never going to happen you need to except your role in life as a Loser that no one loves ,you should do yourself and your family a favor and suck on a pistol barrel .I know it sounds extreme but the world would be a better place without you ,if you need someone to help you take that step I'm here for you .love always hog

lol hog has lost it....

I thought you was going to say Clinton... wait you cant CC only scored 14 points at half time against them...lol But I hear #8 had a great game against  Clinton JV..We only scored 62 on UC with a freshmen running 30 yards for the last score. We scored 71 points on Clinton...

Please go to the AC thread.

Edited by 1984Cougar

Boy this thread sure turned south in a hurry. I am looking forward to Thursday night, the Admirals return to Jacksboro for the first time since 2004, when my nephew played for Farragut. I think Thursday will be a great game against two quality teams. Someone sent me the polls last night and Campbell County is ranked #5 and Farragut is tied at #7. This would be a huge win by both teams, and both teams need it badly. 

Boy this thread sure turned south in a hurry. I am looking forward to Thursday night, the Admirals return to Jacksboro for the first time since 2004, when my nephew played for Farragut. I think Thursday will be a great game against two quality teams. Someone sent me the polls last night and Campbell County is ranked #5 and Farragut is tied at #7. This would be a huge win by both teams, and both teams need it badly.

Most Campbell County threads stay south... I'll take Farragut by that Caryville trickle.

1984 COUGAR,I would have thought CC could have scored more than 14 points at half time. As you said Clinton is terrible. That's not saying much about CC offense. Good luck Thursday... Looks like your D will need to shut Farragut out...

Beamer,  How many points did you give up?  43 to Clinton.  What a joke.  This has to be the worst defense in Preacher boy's tenure at AC.  AC was ahead 43-36 at the end of the 3rd.  The officials were running the clock in our game at that time.  AC won by 28 and CC won by 35.  

It's the AC fans.  They hate CC so bad for some reason that they hijack every thread about CC. Funny thing is most of them are from or still live in CC.

It's the AC fans. They hate CC so bad for some reason that they hijack every thread about CC. Funny thing is most of them are from or still live in CC.

How old are you? If you look no AC fans was on here till Hog made a Anderson County thread. And all space did was gave a score on here and didn't pick CC. If you all don't want AC fans on here why start it.. I mean all this crying is getting old.