IS IT GOOD TACTICS, GOOD OR BAD SPORTS OR COWARDICE

Booger

Booger assumes you been talkiin bout the arm injury to the young man from east ridge this weekend...that wasreally unfortunate..his injury looked to serious to come back from....that would be amazing and awesome if he was able to come back and wrestle next weekend....hopefully he does

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I've been watching these kids compete for years. You don't get to the caliber of athletes they are by backing down! Those young men would fight a bear. Coaches and parents have to intervene to keep them from permanently damaging themselves! I can say without any doubt those boys want to wrestle as much as we want to see it happen, if not more!!!

Booger assumes you been talkiin bout the arm injury to the young man from east ridge this weekend...that wasreally unfortunate..his injury looked to serious to come back from....that would be amazing and awesome if he was able to come back and wrestle next weekend....hopefully he does

Booger just sayin :thumb:

From what I saw and heard, I don't think east ridge will be at state. It looked like a bad break to his upper arm. I believe he is a junior. Hope he is doing well.

I have two that wrestle. One has missed his entire Jr yr due to a FB injury. Talk about sucking, both for your child and parents. We've had our share of injuries. Both boys,torn meniscus, busted bursa sack, hyper extended knees, shoulders and on and on. If you are avoiding further injury and that forfeit can buy your kid some time to heal. Take the forfeit. It doesn't make him weak. It makes for a smart move. I'm also talking from an I jury stand point. There are a million other scenarios.

Edited by mrfixalot49
  • Upvote 1