Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

7 AAA

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 BaseballGuy23

BaseballGuy23

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted A week ago

It is that time again baseball time in Tennessee. How do you see this district turning out this year? Will the Stars keep the crown? Or will there be a new champ in 2017?

#2 Bulldogs2424

Bulldogs2424

Camper

• Members
    • 8 posts

Posted A week ago

Gonna be hard pressed to not say they are the front runner out of the gate. Overall it seems like pitching will be a big part of the district. Seems like there are not many big time hitters as compared to in years past. But with the rule changes this year, it could get interesting. Oakland has two commitments (Zac Lemerand , Jacob Pennington) both seem to be overrated.

1. Siegel

2. Blackman / Stewarts Creek

3. Oakland

4. Riverdale

5. Smyrna

6. LaVergne 

#3 BaseballGuy23

BaseballGuy23

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted A week ago

I agree with you for the most part. However no matter how "down" they are expected to be it is hard for me to see Riverdale finishing 4th and I just do not see Oakland finishing that high unless they have added some new players or had some really good freshmen last year that did not play varsity. 

1. Siegel

2. Stewarts Creek 

3. Riverdale 

4. Blackman 

5. Oakland/Smyrna

6. Oakland/Smyrna

7. Lavergne

One thing I think we can all agree on is this will be another great season in one of if not the toughest districts in the state.

Edited by BaseballGuy23, A week ago.

Spirit Style Chooser: