Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Northeast High School Eagles

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 sheppy

sheppy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts

Posted A week ago

Congrats to NEHS baseball team for winning the region title last night and having the opportunity to play for an opportunity to play in the state baseball tournament next week in the 'Boro.  Head Coach Dustin Smith, his assistants and players  have had a great season and are peaking at the right time.  It has been 20 years since they have had this opportunity. 

20 years ago I sat in Engle stadium in Chattanooga and watched NEHS play the Halls Red Devils in the first round.  My son played for HHS and Doug Polston, baseball coach, was one of my assistant football coaches.  The game was very exciting and HHS pulled out the "W".  This year, I'm pulling for the EAGLES to again make it to the state.  The pitcher for NEHS 20 years ago was DUSTIN SMITH.  Good luck EAGLES, T. N. P.!!!

Spirit Style Chooser: