• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

BigEdMo

Spring practice approaching

Spring practice around the corner. What are the expectations? Anything new? Any concerns? Who is ready to make some noise starting this spring? Finally who are some of the matchups for spring scrimmages?

Wayne county will be scrimmaging Columbia Academy end of April. The cats have to replace Class A player of year in Rice, which will be hard to do. The QB position will look different without him there as he was a 4 year starter, but I'm confident with our replacement in junior Owen Risner. We will have a little different look. Spring game will tell us a little bit. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Wayne county will be scrimmaging Columbia Academy end of April. The cats have to replace Class A player of year in Rice, which will be hard to do. The QB position will look different without him there as he was a 4 year starter, but I'm confident with our replacement in junior Owen Risner. We will have a little different look. Spring game will tell us a little bit. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.

I imagine Wayne County will reload and be someone to contend with.