• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gogold

What's your Single A predictions for the Glass House in 2017

You have to figure Pickett County and Summertown will be 2 that are favorites.  I believe that another out of D-12 could be there in Loretto or Perry County.

You have to figure Pickett County and Summertown will be 2 that are favorites. I believe that another out of D-12 could be there in Loretto or Perry County.

i will take Huntingdon to accompany Summertown and to make a return appearance and play significantly better. I will also take 2 teams from Region 7 since Memphis has its own Region now. The region will be hotly contested with a lot of good teams, but give me Greenfield and Gleason. Edited by burnalittle

Going to be interesting. A lot can happen in a year. Players can quit, injuries etc...But I like Greenfield to win their district and I like Gleason as runner-up. The Peabody, GC, TCA Middleton and Humboldt district will be interesting. So Region 7A will be interesting. Too many young teams to pick 2 right now. I like Huntingdon, Summertown, Pickett County and the rest are toss ups.