Region 3 5A 2017

92Dragon

My region predictions:

1. Fulton- with a veteran QB and tons of athletes they should be in the drivers seat in this region. 

2. OR-the loss of Higgins is huge, but with guys like Caleb Martin and the graham kid they will have the athletes to compete with Fulton. 

3. Campbell County-Rutherford at QB and berry at WR gives the cougars some good play makers. I think CC will struggle with speed. I think their defense will need a little work in order to put them in the top 2. 

4. Knox West- they have several athletes that are threats to make big plays. Their offense needs to improve drastically for them to challenge for this region. 

5. Powell- sophomore QB will need to step up and help Powell' offense get some points on the board, I think their defense will be improved, but by how much? 

6. Clinton- a new coach, and new offensive and defensive  systems. The dragons lost a lot at the skill positions, but have several young guys who play hard. I don't quite think clinton will have the OL to be competitive in this region. 

7. Karns- a team who has not made the playoffs in several years. Always have several athletes, but can they put everything together? I think Powell and Clinton will be the only teams that don't put a running clock on Karns. 

Edited by DragonVol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?