District 10A Tournament

The Consultant

1 hour ago, ecu said:

So how is Grace Christian leaving this coming season?

True. Then maybe it takes TSSAA 2 years to classify everything so the request has to be placed 2 years in advance. But as posted above saying CA's best players return so they are waiting so they have another year is not the reason I'm sure. 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 PM, The Consultant said:

Congrats everyone. You all can take off your diapers and stop your crying. 

I predict this will have a worse affect on all small MCPS in the end when more and more student athletes grow tired of the lack of support from the admin, AD's who won't and don't put in the work to insure all sports programs are successful and the ridiculous bad coaching so the students parents pull them out for CA when they see the importance that CA puts into the athletic programs. 

T C (can I call you TC?)

I think this will go far beyond the smaller schools in Maury County, it will also effect  Central and Spring Hill most likely. I was one parent that got tired of seeing what one of my children was going through on a basketball team that had good players, just poor coaching.  

And CA can compete in D II at the A level.

Win the State? Not currently but they would give most (D II) a good game if they didn`t win.
In the near future? Absolutly, because now they would be dipping into Central and Spring Hill programs legally with parents that want better for their child, so there isn`t recruting going on, and now with the financial aid that is need based, you may see CA playing at a level of BA, MBA, etc. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2018 at 11:13 PM, maurycountyhoops said:

Yeah losing to a team for a third straight time this season and by 21 in the district championship is one heck of a formula. CA beat Richland by 22 in the district championship, what about Richlands formula?

Maybe CA needs to check their “formula”. That same team that you commented on about Summertown losing to 3 times this season, also ended CA’s season this season and has beaten CA 4 out of the last 5 meetings. CA did end Summertowns season this year on OT at home.