And they said we couldnt do

phscheerleader

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well peabodymom, u need to shut up...look, we might not havemade it but we shouldv'e and it wouldve been a LOT better game if we was there...but aside all of that, okay let me get this straight, ya'll wanted to dog LC when all thgat crap happened at LC during district tourneys...and it was ALL our fault...well what about yalls little crowd that got in2 the fight at the boro..O BUT I 4 GOT THAT SAYS A LOT 4 YALL DOGS from trenton....ALSO, I DIDNT SEE U THERE, AND I MISSED THA "PULL BACK" AND THE "ROLL TIDE" BC YALL LOOK A FOOL... :(

HOLLA

825629145[/snapback]

That incident in the stands was instigated by a Bolivar fan. If you were put in that circumstance, I believe you would have reacted the same way. The incident was not about Peabody fans, it was about a man standing up for his wife.

well peabodymom, u need to shut up...look, we might not havemade it but we shouldv'e and it wouldve been a LOT better game if we was there...but aside all of that, okay let me get this straight, ya'll wanted to dog LC when all thgat crap happened at LC during district tourneys...and it was ALL our fault...well what about yalls little crowd that got in2 the fight at the boro..O BUT I 4 GOT THAT SAYS A LOT 4 YALL DOGS from trenton....ALSO, I DIDNT SEE U THERE, AND I MISSED THA "PULL BACK" AND THE "ROLL TIDE" BC YALL LOOK A FOOL... ;)

HOLLA

825629145[/snapback]

You didn't see me there...................first of all, you don't even know me or what I look like. Secondly, if you should have made it, why didn't you? Name calling will get you no where.