• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage High School Team Camp July 14th & 15th

COST: Varsity - 6 games $175.00

JV - 4 games $75.00

Varsity & JV $250.00

Games played @ Heritage High & Middles schools which are located on same campus. Three air conditioned gyms

Twenty minute halves - clock stops during the last minute of each half.

Contact Rick Howard @ 865-984-8110 or 865-984-3228

Marshall County is having team camp June 6-9 in Lewisburg. 21 teams were there last year including State Champions Mt. Juliet and Chester County as well as Oakland, David Lipscomb, Riverdale, Lawrence County, Smyrna, Lincoln County, Gallatin, Overton, Father Ryan, Antioch, Harpeth, Franklin County, Forrest, Chuckey Doak, Independence, Hickman County, and Big Sandy. For info call David Stelly at 931 359-1549.

Does anyone have information on any 8th or 9th grade team camps in the midstate? We have gone to Shelbyville, Giles County, Lebanon High in the past and I haven't heard much about camps for this year. I am looking for a competitive camp with possible room and board. If I have to commute I will. Please help with contact names and phone numbers.

825626180[/snapback]

The Chattanooga choo-choo team camp is June 13-16, alot of freshman and a couple of Middle Schools bring their teams for the J.V. camp. For info call Catherine Neely at (423) 842-7274. The website is at:

http://home.att.net/~ekidder/bbsummercamp_index.htm

Eagleville is having 2 sessions June 2,3,4 and June 20,21,22. Each session is $450

which includes 3 varsity and 2 jv per day. 2 gyms on the same campus. Teams may stay at the school for overnight stays. Call Chris Lynch for information

Gym 615 274-6336 or 931 224-3042. Teams may make special arrangments to come for only 1 or 2 days.