District 2 AA Baseball

Hit&run

Who are the teams to beat in this district, I heard that Pigeon Forge was the early favorite, but I heard they got beat by Rutledge 5-0 and the Nicely kid threw a no no is this correct.

How is SG, CG, & CD doing so far and who are some of ther best players in the district.

And what about all the new coaches at Union , Rutledege, Claiborne: did anyone else get new coaches.

Is Coach Hamilton still at Cumberland Gap.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seymour is now 5-0...we started of beating Powell on opening night 10-0.then we had the lakeway hardball classic and won it.the first game in it we played Morristown east and beat them 8-5,2nd game we played cocke county and beat them 12-2,we beat davy crockett 11-3 in the 3rd game and on the same day we beat jeff county 7-2 in the championship

DOES ANYOE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OR WAS IT ALL RAIN OUTS AND WHO PLAYS TOADY AND WHERE.Sorry for the caps.

I think Rutledge is too young to do it now, but maybe the have alot of talent. They are off to a good startbut what about their new coaching staff, will it have any effect on their team. Will they be better or worse with the new coaches coming in.

Rutledge does have a fairly young team but they have performed well thus far. As far as the effect of the new coaches on the team only time will tell. The expectations are high in pioneer country and they do plan to win the district. They do have a key game at Chuckey Doak on THurs. THis will be their 2nd big road test.