Williamson County

chs05

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In any given game, anyone can beat anyone. BGA definitly has more talent then franklin but to say that they should have one or could have won is rediculous. In that game Franklin played horrible in the first half and BGA got a goal that never should have happened but thats soccer and what ever goes, goes. The second half was dominated by Franklin and they hit the crossbar atleast twice. Franklin should have won that game and thats that. Heartstopper and Vdet...... you all have probably more talent on your team then every team in you district. Get you team together and play like a team and you all will win you division. I have friends on the father ryan team and was goign for them but they should never have gotten back in that game. Play the way you should. and dont talk smack about our game.

In any given game, anyone can beat anyone. BGA definitly has more talent then franklin but to say that they should have one or could have won is rediculous. In that game Franklin played horrible in the first half and BGA got a goal that never should have happened but thats soccer and what ever goes, goes. The second half was dominated by Franklin and they hit the crossbar atleast twice. Franklin should have won that game and thats that. Heartstopper and Vdet...... you all have probably more talent on your team then every team in you district. Get you team together and play like a team and you all will win you division. I have friends on the father ryan team and was goign for them but they should never have gotten back in that game. Play the way you should. and dont talk smack about our game.

825667317[/snapback]

i agree totally and it wasnt me who said bga shoulda won i just said we're a better team than franklin that you just said urself