how is Harriman doing

osubuckeyes

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman is doing just fine. Their record is 3-2. They have defeated Loudon, Kingston, Greenback. They have lost to Cumberland County 9-4 and tonight to Knoxville Halls 4-3. Eble is out for a while. He has a sprained elbow. I am very proud of Harriman playing Halls such a fine game without Eble. I understand that Halls pitched their ace also.

played halls with 2-starters out- eble out for a few days, baker out for a few days-

grizzard hit a h/r off halls ace after cummings single and hall walk- played good ball after that got loose a couple of time - hampton looked real good gave up a couple- cummings pitched last 3 and had good stuff also. both kids challenged halls batters and will do so in to all batters in the futue. blue devils have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

i hope eble doesnt try to rush back the big blue will need him more for the district games late in the season and the district tourney. who do they play this week?

825627476[/snapback]

Harriman and Sunbright was rained out today. Harriman travels to White County this weekend to play York, Sparta, Whitwell, and Upperman.