Nice Photos

peabodymom

FYI........there are some nice photos on the Jackson Sun website. I thought you all might like to see them. There are pictures of Peabody, Middleton, Bolivar, Jackson North Side and that's all I remember. I'm sure there are more that I didn't notice. One picture I found interesting was a picture of the Peabody/Middleton game where McKinney is going for a shot and Dex Fields is falling over and Mack Ashburn is attempting a block.

FYI........there are some nice photos on the Jackson Sun website. I thought you all might like to see them.  There are pictures of Peabody, Middleton, Bolivar, Jackson North Side and that's all I remember.  I'm sure there are more that I didn't notice.  One picture I found interesting was a picture of the Peabody/Middleton game where McKinney is going for a shot and Dex Fields is falling over and Mack Ashburn is attempting a block.

825625331[/snapback]

How did the homecoming for the Tidemen go today? I'm sure it was a great party. They have a lot to be proud of. They have overcome a lot to get to this point. It takes a lot for adults to pick up and move on but for teenagers to do it says a lot for these young men. Well done.

How did the homecoming for the Tidemen go today?  I'm sure it was a great party.  They have a lot to be proud of.  They have overcome a lot to get to this point.  It takes a lot for adults to pick up and move on but for teenagers to do it says a lot for these young men.  Well done.

825625340[/snapback]

It went great! Thanks for asking.