whats better?

asian invasion

Don't you just love the anonimity of posting the way that you want to? You can say whatever you like, and how you like it, not worrying about posting with class, or being respectful.

All I wanted to know was what specific sport you were involved in, and you got your shorts all in a wad about it. Frankly I could not care less what you are involved in, you just seem to post on everything so I was curious.

So go ahead, and blast this post, just like the rest.

My thing I like best is playing (and posting) with class.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the only one being "unclassy". Look what you said...

Sorry that I did not specify my question.  I forgot who I was dealing with.  Here is a more specific question. 

825629072[/snapback]

You forgot who you were dealing with, what's that supposed to mean. I'm an idiot or something? Maybe you should review what you post as opposed to correcting what others post.

I'm not the only one being "unclassy". Look what you said...

You forgot who you were dealing with, what's that supposed to mean. I'm an idiot or something? Maybe you should review what you post as opposed to correcting what others post.

825629362[/snapback]

No, what I meant was that you tend to be argumentative about most things. You are right, though, and I apologize for that.

I was just asking a simple question about what sports you were involved in, and it got out of hand. Wont happen again. Back to the point of the thread...

No, what I meant was that you tend to be argumentative about most things.  You are right, though, and I apologize for that. 

I was just asking a simple question about what sports you were involved in, and it got out of hand.  Wont happen again.  Back to the point of the thread...

825629395[/snapback]

My bad then.

there are many different thrills in soccer, but what out of these below is your favorite??

1. sticking someone hard and good on defense.

2. scoring a lot of goals

3. schooling someone out of their pantyhoes

4. saving a goal

825628049[/snapback]

Scoring a lot of goals is the real deal.