has anyone heard of JaToree Haynes?

prettyboy236

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has Anyone heard of JaToree Haynes? well he's the best forward/midfielder in the state. look out for him, he from oakland.!!

825628939[/snapback]

Well...tonight we play Oakland in Murfreesboro, so im interested in seeing just how good he is. If he is the same kid as last year, well he didnt put one in the whole game. And there is no way hes better than bryan louder of Brentwood Highschool.

GO PIONEERS! thumb

How at this point in the season can anyone I mean ANYONE claim they know the best Keeper and the best forward, Get real!

825629130[/snapback]

My guess is that they dont. :lol: Just trying to make a name for themselves. Believe me, when the season gets up and running, people will know who the top guns are, untill then everyone is just talkin' :rolleyes:

Well...tonight we play Oakland in Murfreesboro, so im interested in seeing just how good he is. If he is the same kid as last year, well he didnt put one in the whole game. And there is no way hes better than bryan louder of Brentwood Highschool.

GO PIONEERS! thumb

825628961[/snapback]

first of all who is andre? never heard of him. Jatoree didnt play to nite because he got a red card in tha beach tourney last week. And yes he has improved greatly! yall got us to nite but we'll see who makes it futher!