is bearden over rated

garrenparkins

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greenville sevier county game was crp the refs were horrible and greenville won on a pk it wasnt a good game either way but sevier county beat maryville 1-0 missing 3 starters and maryville beat greenville 4-0 so i rly dont think greenville was that good

825630104[/snapback]

boo hoo the refs...you pansy...a goal is a goal, and if sevier wouldnt foul so much then greeneville wouldnt have gotten the pk. Just for fun guess how many fouls were counted in that game... 60+

As a matter of fact...I play for Greeneville...let me rephrase, a start for greeneville as a forward...so yes i play for somebody dick

825630097[/snapback]

Garren Perkins, Forward From Greenville, Thank you for the compliment and also your intelligence and use of the english language amazes me, as you said you

"a start for greenville" Is that like you mean that you start for Greenville but can't put your sentences together because Seveir County knocked you around to much. Love your friend, Richard

The greenville sevier county game was crp the refs were horrible and greenville won on a pk it wasnt a good game either way but sevier county beat maryville 1-0 missing 3 starters and maryville beat greenville 4-0 so i rly dont think greenville was that good

825630104[/snapback]

Um bigairskier11 i do believe the maryville game was a scrimmage and the green devils had been practicing for two weeks mostly indoor, even missing a couple of starters due to basketball so i dont think u should be saying crap if u dont know it all. Im not saying the green devils are tops but they bet TN High in the Viking castle 4-1 and beat SC in a tough match at their place and beat conference rival morristown east 5-0

After hearin that SC beat Mary.. that was a suprise to me.. Altho not many people think that Greeneville can be good at soccer.. beating SC At SC shows some talent.. maybe the refs were bad.. but having more that 60 calls... thats alittle more than the refs.. If Mary. is as good as they say then it shows that Beard. isn't to weak.. they tied SC who beat Mary... that shows that maybe greeneville or the other two are strong.. or maybe mary. is not as good as they say... ..... i know that mary. beat Green. in a scrim, yet scrims don't matter, and green. was without two starters b/c of basketball, like gdevilfan said.. so who do u think should now be top ten in the state??

How good can bearden be with a tie against sevier county, and sevier losing to greeneville? :D

825629563[/snapback]

[/q

Bearden tie against greenville? um... Not a very good sign for bearden... well I guess we'll tell if they are over rated from their result at Tennessee High.

How good can bearden be with a tie against sevier county, and sevier losing to greeneville? :lol:

825629563[/snapback]

[/q

Bearden tie against greenville? um... Not a very good sign for bearden... well I guess we'll tell if they are over rated from their result at Tennessee High.

825633535[/snapback]

Yeah Bearden only beat Tennessee HIgh 4-0...sounds good, but Greeneville beat them 4-1 and them scoring on a PK...A goal is a goal, but it was a pretty bad call on a dive that i give a 10 bye a Tennessee High player...