New coach for Carter basketball?

Fake Panther 5

What players are leaving?

I heard the Stanton kid was leaving for Fulton to play football.

Who else is leaving?

Are they going to Fulton, Austin East, South Doyle, or where? (Those are the three schools close to Carter)

Are there going to be administrative changes at Carter this year?

Splainshornet what do you think of the AD? I heard she was a joke!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Stanton is leaving, that would be a BIG shocker.

Some of the Freshmen that had a significant playing time are gone, also the new players that played last year and were a pleasant suprise are leaving (not on their own).

Administrative changes? hmmm...

The AD is new and she is only doing what she is told by her peers.

Barnes and Flatford are both great coaches.

Any othe names ?

Any ast coaches ?

Fulton Ast. ?

Any one on staff ?

Flatford said no when Mitchell was hired .

Lindsey former Knox West coach ??

Ballard former MO West coach ??

Is Carter a better situation than other jobs in Knox County ?

How much control/power/influence does a AD in Knox County have?

Can she/he make a job a good/bad job ?

How many female AD's in Knox County ?

Which AD's do the best job ?

What job is Coach Mitchell interested in ???

825669547[/snapback]

Chris Lindsey is now the assistant principal and athletic director at West High. He's not leaving that position to go back on the bench at Carter.

The latest report I have been given is that Flatford is still in the running, but has some hesitations, as did Barnes who has pulled out of the race.

A darkhorse candidate who fits the bill is an assistant coach at another KIL school. In fact his alma mater fits the character that Splainshornet loves to display. :lol::D:D:)

""You must win some....to convince some." Vince Lombardi (greatest coach of ALL TIME)

No. It is not the current girls coach at Halls.

As for the principal being changed at Carter, I seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon. 1) She has done an admirable job overall, and 2) that situation is kinda like the Hotel California "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." :D

I hear the decision will come by Friday the 20th.

Anyone else hear this?

"You must win some....to convince some." Vince Lombardi (the greatest coach of ALL TIME!!)