Creekwood at Harpeth

hawaii

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that winning 2nd place in the MTSCA Tourney has definitely boosted the morale of the Lady Indians, and they are off to a great start this season. With new coaches, not having lost any players, and their newly acquired winning spirit, I would say you should go ahead and put a 'W' beside Harpeth's name...

Edited by Outie05

I would say that winning 2nd place in the MTSCA Tourney has definitely boosted the morale of the Lady Indians, and they are off to a great start this season. With new coaches, not having lost any players, and their newly acquired winning spirit, I would say you should go ahead and put a 'W' beside Harpeth's name...

825631262[/snapback]

Yeah Harpeth got 2nd place in the silver bracket this weekend. They didn't play anybody worth mentioning. I'm not trying to take anything away from them. They have gotten better, but if they want to be the best they need to play the best.

Yeah Harpeth got 2nd place in the silver bracket this weekend. They didn't play anybody worth mentioning. I'm not trying to take anything away from them. They have gotten better, but if they want to be the best they need to play the best.

825631808[/snapback]

Harpeth signed up for gold but was placed in the silver bracket for some unknown reason.

Edited by VADER