Is it impossible to beat farragut?

garrenparkins

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Blur, my favorite poster, Farragut lost to Ga'.s number 2 rated team in the largest classification in a Ga. in a Tournament where Farragut played 3 games in 2 days against all fresh Ga teams. ANd they might have a tough time this weekend against some good teams because they have 3 starters suspended for discipline for a week, so the question should be restated Can Farragut be beat at the end of the year come tournament time? The answer is NO

Edited by OnThePitch

Yes Blur, my favorite poster, Farragut lost to Ga'.s number 2 rated team in the largest classification in a Ga. in a  Tournament where Farragut played 3 games in 2 days against all fresh Ga teams. ANd they might have a tough time this weekend against some good teams because they have 3 starters suspended  for discipline for a week, so the question should be restated Can Farragut be beat at the end of the year come tournament time? The answer is NO

825633805[/snapback]

welp, there you have it. proof right there. apparently they can be beaten. cant argue with facts.

Yes Blur, my favorite poster, Farragut lost to Ga'.s number 2 rated team in the largest classification in a Ga. in a Tournament where Farragut played 3 games in 2 days against all fresh Ga teams. ANd they might have a tough time this weekend against some good teams because they have 3 starters suspended for discipline for a week, so the question should be restated Can Farragut be beat at the end of the year come tournament time? The answer is NO

Just trying to get my facts straight, thanks. Don't really care if farragut wins or loses any games.

and doesn't UT have one of the top college-level club teams in the nation?

That was a scrimmage...Games are quite different. I'm pretty sure CBHS plays Faragut this weekend in a tourny in Birmingham. I think McCallie plays Grissom as well. Should be good competition for all.

825634137[/snapback]

same rules same ball same field. seems to me its just like a game. you may be tryin out new things but you are still trying to win. so farragut needs to quit always arguing that it was a scrimmage. farragut isnt as good this year as they have been in past years.

If these Farragut players came from any other school they would be treated much more differently. Because of the schools past achievements I can see that they are an easy target. To say that Farragut will come out 27-0 (even though they already have a loss) is ridiculous though. Farragut has one of the toughest schedules in the state. To finish out the season with 3 or even 4 losses is still looked upon by others as a great team. Oak Ridge finished last years season 2nd in AAA with 7 losses, and they were a great team. Criticize me all you want, but if they came out with just 1 or 2 losses and a state championship I will be stunned… mainly from the few losses, not the state title. They are still the best team in the state as far as I can tell, but they are beatable. Every team has their great games and bad games. All Farragut would have to do is have their bad game against a team's great game and well...enough said. More than likely this will happen, and more than one time.

same rules same ball same field. seems to me its just like a game. you may be tryin out new things but you are still trying to win. so farragut needs to quit always arguing that it was a scrimmage. farragut isnt as good this year as they have been in past years.

825634163[/snapback]

And who do u play for?