John and Dan leading the way

WestKnoxLAX*D*

if you dont think tennis is physically grueling then you have just proved your ignorance right there

825644019[/snapback]

:ph34r: yea since there are some hard hits and fouls in tenis....the worst thing that happens to you is when you get a cramp. You call tennis physical give me a break and dont say its hard running around on the lil 30 foot square bc i play soccer try running for and hour and a half strait then come talk to me...harris your nthin but talk i wish dan would play you just to shut you up

thumb but until then dont play to hard, keep yours balls in bounds, and dont get a cramp you wuss thumb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol come to a USTA southern or national tourney and tell me this....the fact that you say tennis is not physically grueling shows your incompetence....shows you dont know any skill or technique of tennis also. My coach has had 6 knee surgeries during his high school and collegiate career...tell him its not physical....I will say one thing...you have shown that u know at least something about tennis... occasionally people do get cramps...I have seen a kid go into a full body cramp before and have to be taken to the hospital because of it. I know people who have torn ACL's torn their achilles torn muscles in their back, their miniscus....torn tendons in their wrist, peck muscles....you don't get these injuries from a non physical sport

my school is worthless at every sport....Where was maryville's basketball team??? Not in the final four of state i know that....where was maryville's volleyball team or soccer team in the fall???? not at state like Siegel

Maryville is good at football and nothing else so its ironic you try to say other schools are worthless

WOW.... can we say ignorant.... worm morons... come down and play hoolie and siegel in a match and we'll see who gets a volley smashed down their throat...ok?

chris hale, mr. hoolie, kyle wishing, casey edwards, and james freakin hayes will destroy your boys.... bring a crowbar to get the foot out of your mouth

*tennis may not be as popular as football or basketball, but it is still a sport! and a grueling one at that... kids get hurt all the time, so next time think about the athletes that bleed and suffer for the sport before you make ignornat comments*

siegel high... state bound in 05 :lol:

Where not good at any other sports :lol: im i hearin you right... you know harris your pretty funny and a wuss at that, siegle :lol: whos that i dont know becuse ive never heard of your sorry excuse of a school what sprots are you good at. . . . . . . . . . . thats what i thought NONE becuase yall are worthless...WORTHLESS. but its cool that your proud of your school and brag about your school but until you win somethin just shut up i hope all the kids at your school arnt as arragent as you becuse when people go to a sucky school they admit thy stink unlike you.....but keep dreamin maybe one day your school will be worth somethin and people will actually care

Guys, theres no need to bash schools. Considering Siegal is fairly new, I give them props for their accomplishments thus far.

Tennis is a grueling sport though. Hot weather on pavement equals scorching temperatures, which equals dehydration...cramps....other injuries. Kudos to the athletes that deal with this everyday.

Where not good at any other sports ;)  im i hearin you right... you know harris your pretty funny and a wuss at that, siegle  :o  whos that i dont know becuse ive never heard of your sorry excuse of a school what sprots are you good at. . . . . . . . .  . . thats what i thought NONE becuase yall are worthless...WORTHLESS.  but its cool that your proud of your school and brag about your school but until you win somethin just shut up i hope all the kids at your school arnt as arragent as you becuse when people go to a sucky school they admit thy stink unlike you.....but keep dreamin maybe one day your school will be worth somethin and people will actually care

825645921[/snapback]

Okay, this is a post about tennis, or so i thought. How can you possibly get on this post and call our school worthless, thats the most worthless post i have ever read. we have been to the final four in state basketball in our second year. Volleyball-state. We have a chance to WIN state in tennis this year, next year, possibly the year after. This is not arrogance as you call it, it is pride for our school, and when someone ignorant like you gets on this post and brings our school down, its cause for a reply.

Another thing, tennis is more physically taxing then most sports out there. Sure, football has extreme physical contact, but there is also a 6 month offseason, as well as one in baseball and basketball. Tennis requires going out and playing EVERY day for at least an hour if you are going to keep up with your competition. OBVIOUSLY you have never played competitive tennis before NOR know anything about it or you would realize this. Shut your mouth unless you know what you're talking about. thumb

It is sad because there are only a few people who know anything about competitive tennis on here....the rest do it as a joke for a spring sport.

You made a good point in off seasons....You have to be more dedicated to tennis than most other sports, most sports you have a coach who is always pushing you...not the case in tennis high school coaches know hardly anything about tennis and you have to pay for actual quality coaching and even they cant push you the way most other coaches do....it has to be that person dedicated to being good that gets them places. Football has spring practice and summer 2 a days and all. but they also have time off....If you take time off in tennis you are behind your competition significantly more than most sports.

Ignore these posts about our school being worthless because these kids are just on here trying to talk trash...they don't even know where Siegel is....but then again all we know in middle tn is that Maryville is somewhere over in east TN so it goes both ways. Guess it doesn't count for anything that we have more district and region titles in sports this year than any other school in M'boro :lol: