CCS Touney

dazenda

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So really.... Notre dame wins off of two forfeits.... because they lost the semi final game to FRA in the shootout, but still advanced because FRA went home.... so theres one forfeit, and then they win the championship match because Tullahoma forfeited.... wow! In other news, Ooltewah beat CCS 2-1.

That's not true. I play for Tullahoma and our coach said the Notre Dame coach didn't want to play since we play yall next Thursday anyways. As for Tullahoma, we never forfeited making us undefeated in the tournament, which is why we got the championship title. All the players from Tullahoma were ready to play, it was our two coaches I guess. FRA was the forfeit, they left before that game.

That's not true. I play for Tullahoma and our coach said the Notre Dame coach didn't want to play since we play yall next Thursday anyways. As for Tullahoma, we never forfeited making us undefeated in the tournament, which is why we got the championship title. All the players from Tullahoma were ready to play, it was our two coaches I guess. FRA was the forfeit, they left before that game.

825636399[/snapback]

yeah thats what i thought

In that case, congratulations to Tullahoma. Since Notre Dame was not to advance past FRA, I guess I can understand that logic. I guess Tullahoma felt like they didn't need to play then, but I know my son and the other Notre Dame players were ready to play. If CCS deemed them champions, so be it. Hopefully it will be a good game Thursday.

You are correct, except the CCS officials scheduled ND to play Tullahoma. Maybe they gave Tullahoma the option to play a championship match or be named champions. Or maybe they would have been named champions either way, given your point. In any event, congratulations to Tullahoma. It was a little confusing for the Notre Dame players, who merely wanted to play another match.

BTW, OwlsGK30, I enjoy watching you play, you're strong in the goal.