Can Soddy Daisy be beat?

Owlsbaseballfan

also one thing that u have to look at in those tournements is that soddy soesn't have their "A" team out their every game clifford plays those tournements to give his team challenge and exposure to great teams he expects to win but it is no a necessity lets c what will happen if they played soddy again in late may!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of Riverdales pitchers are out. One will be back this week the other next week. Neither pitched one game this weekend. They went out last week which caused Riverdale to take third in last weeks tournament. Both seem to be minor injurys. Lincoln County's pitcher looked very, very good. They will win again. I need to  put Chelsea Owen on the top of the list concerning top state pitchers.

825636808[/snapback]

What classification is Chelsea? Does she wear #3?

SODDY DAISY MAY LOSE ONE OF THERE TOURNEY GAMES BECAUSE THEY PLAY IN SO MANY,BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL LOSE ANY OTHER GAMES.........THEY HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE AND I DON'T THINK ANYBODY WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!!

825636208[/snapback]

The neat thing about the first regional game and the substate game is that you only have one chance to advance and there are plenty of AAA pitchers that can keep their team in the game. Then, one big hit or one big error can send someone home.

If you make it past those games it's double elimination - I don't think lightning will strike the Bucs twice in one week.

Nothing is wrong with Soddy.  They lose one game by the score of 2-1 in 9 innings and people think something is wrong.  Give Lincoln County Some credit.  They beat one of the best teams in the state of Tennessee.  I watched alot of great ball teams play this past weekend.  There were no upsets, anybody could have beated anybody at any given game that was played.  The weather was not the greatest but there was alot of great softball being played.  Half of the season is still left.  So let the coaches coach and the teams play.  Yes Soddy will be around in the plafoffs along with alot of other good teams.  All it takes is one good day or bad day in May and your season is changed for the good or bad.

825640695[/snapback]

Owens beat them twice so obviously they can be beat and obviously it wasn't a fluke. I watched her this past weekend and actually talked to her. She is a real sweet girl. Congratulations to her on beating a great team twice! Someone needs to give some credit to the Fairbanks kid too who has stepped in and filled the pitching shoes all by herself and Soddy doesn't seem to have missed a beat while Waters has been injured. Just more compliments to Clifford on his coaching. Did Goodpasture play Soddy this past weekend?

Owens beat them twice so obviously they can be beat and obviously it wasn't a fluke. I watched her this past weekend and actually talked to her. She is a real sweet girl. Congratulations to her on beating a great team twice! Someone needs to give some credit to the Fairbanks kid too who has stepped in and filled the pitching shoes all by herself and Soddy doesn't seem to have missed a beat while Waters has been injured. Just more compliments to Clifford on his coaching. Did Goodpasture play Soddy this past weekend?

825650280[/snapback]

nope they never made it past Lincoln County. We do play them this saturday in pool play in cookeville.

825650280[/snapback]

What happened to Waters?

WILL WATERS BE ABLE TO PITCH THIS WEEKEND?????????

825650361[/snapback]

I have heard she will be out for a month and I have heard she will be back sooner. I do not believe Blevins hit any homers sthis weekend. Lincoln County has beat Soddy twice and I believe Waters pitched the first time. I don't think pitching is the deal against that team. Sodddy cannot hit this pitcher. She has held them twice.